• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shenzi

Daft Hyena
    Years
    Since there really is no place to put this.

I'm leaving. I've only been here a short while, I know. Probably not even 2 weeks. But I hate to say it.

I don't EV train. I don't know how, I don't want to, and I never have, yet on here it's like a freaking requirement. You can't even request a moveset without EVs. Not to mention that when I posted my pokemon's nature, I got a response saying, and I quote, "[...] is the most useless nature ever."

Really now. How am I supposed to know that if you don't explain it to me? I like pokemon. And I like forums. But I DO NOT like this pokemon forum. Good day.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I'm sorry you didn't enjoy your time here, but we don't allow leaving threads. If you'd like the let people know that you're leaving, the best place to do it is inside your signature.

Hopefully you'll reconsider your decision and try out the other places on this forum other than the gaming sections.

-closed-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back