• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Legend of Dragons Complete Hack

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2012
    Did Pokemon Legend of Dragons by "thethethethe" ever get finished? On his post I only see the Alpha for download, but I think it also said it was completed. Where can I get the full version if it's done?

Sorry if this is against the rules.

Years
    Ask "thethethethe", search the thread, or ask a moderator of Rom Hacking. (:
    I'm sure one of them can help you.

Edit:
    After searching, it seems that the original hack, seen here was discontinued, and then restarted several times, but now it seems like it's stopped, or discontinued.

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2012
    Thanks a ton. It's really too bad, because the alpha version of that game was amazing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back