• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legend of Kuromi Island OoC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
Years
  • Okay ooc thread for awsome sign-ups :D

Post your sign-ups here ;3 Please.

If you looking for the main thread click Here.
    ---------------------------------
    My sign-up sheet:

number: Project 51104

Name: Shuri

Peronality: There are only two words to describe Shuri..Pure energy. She's always a happy go-lucky girl..And acts like she is about 5 years old... Which gets on peoples nerves most of the time. She has certain "moments" in which she can be wise and give great advice.. Overall though she's pure energy..Which is pretty humourous to some people. Shuri cries very easily if her feeling get hurt though..Or if she thinks she's done something wrong. Shuri also has the tendency to glomp people. (dramatic way to hug someone..She's run up behind you and just basically tackle you with a glomp. She's very childish at heart, and is very gulliable, and has a tendency to fall for anytype of lie easily..Even if it is the most outrageous thing you have heard. Shuri also has a wild imagination as well..She is always believing that "fairies" are watching her. She has a compassionate heart and will always show compassion for things which gets her in trouble most of the time. She also believes in the "prince in shining armor" love tale..Believing that her first love shall be a prince in shning armor..or at least metaphorically he will be.

Pokemon Features: Shuri's eyes are a very deep red, and her hair is a very deep black with red at the ends.. On her back she bears two small black wings. Under her clothing she bears 5 longs scars that resemble the markings on a Giratina's chest.Because of her ghost type it makes her skin very white and pale.

Pokemon infused with:Giratina

Clothing: Shuri's clothing is very dark and very forbodding. Its was almost a pure black outfit... With the edgings a blood red.. If someone looked at it they would really think she has blood on her arms. Her hair also extends down past her shoulders.Also her shoes are pure white tennis shoes. Her shirt is a pure gastly black with a red gem under it, While her pants are also a gastly black they also have white stars that resemble the stars in the sky. Oh she wheres sunglasses too. (see below)

Powers: (Finally my favorite party >=D) Shuri's powers range from time to time. Her normal abillities include walking through walls, (cause she's a ghost) Being able to turn invisible for short amounts of times.. Being able to manipulate darkness.. These powers come with a terrible price though.. She is very weak against the light. .She has trouble going into the light without being in extreme pain, or burning easily.She also has the abillity to hop dimmensions when she is in orgin form.. Shuri can change into origin form when she looses control of her powers or when certain requirements are met. Hopping dimension requirements are very strict. She has to actually be saving someone..and her powers have to be out of control.. Although she can only stay in that dimension for a short amount of time.

Rp Sample:(Taken from my first rp. Pokemon ystery Dungeon: Escaping the Dark)

Tiffany was frightfully scared...She was standing in the presence of a god.. She looked down to see the floor was made of clouds which made Tiffany thing she was going to fall right through the floor.

Arceus looked at the "chosen" ones. His look very stern but gentle. "I have chosen you for this reason..To save the world I have created for you..but unfortunetly..such things come with..condequences.

"Consequences?" Tiffany looked up at Arceus in curiosity.

"Yes, when you save my word...The future shall change... and.. well.. you yourself shall no longer exist..You will disappear." Arceus said in a sad tone.

"What?! Thats not fair!" Tiffany yelled. Arceus merely shook his head. "This cannot be help.. I may have created this earth but this such thing is out of my power.."

Tiffanys eyes welled with tears..She couldn't believe it..If..If she were to disappear what would happen to Hydro and Torrent? "NO YOU LYING!" Tiffany yelled.. Hot tears falling down her face.

"No..i'm not Tiffany..such things cannot be prevented...I cannot prevent change.. Its either save the entire earth..or save yourself.." Arceus sternly said to her. Tiffany hated this now..She thought that because she turned into a pokemon she was meant to become a hero and basque in glory. But..She was..going to disappear?...

"its not fair! I want to live!" Tiffany yelled at Arceus hoping he was getting humour out of a cruel joke.

"SILENCE!" Arceus yelled and Tiffany quieted down. "What I said is the complete truth.. There is nothing that can stop it." Arceus voice was still very stern with every of the pokemon that stood before him, but before Tiffany could say anything more Leon began speaking." Leon you stole the time gear from Azelf didn't you?" Arceus turned to leon and asked him in a rather spiteful tone.

"I took that for the better, it would have been me, Dusknoir, or Darkrai. I needed it to do a trade, but then I changed my mind." Leon spat out at Arceus.

"Leon..I am Arceus god of the world.." Arceus merely said to the chimchar. Leon fell to the ground and looked like he was about to bust a gut laughing.

I am so sorry for my crimes, Arceus, but I had to do what I thought was right. After all God gave me free will. And that's just my style." Leon still laughing said to Arceus..Arceus eyes began to glow white and he picked leon up in a white arurua

"Do not speak to me that way.." Arceus said in a spiteful tone.

"Wait, your voice was the same voice as that eye on my hand. So you were the one giving me power." Leon suddenly burst out..His laughter subsiding and he merely had a blank face.

"I gave you power..but you turned to darkrai's side..corrupting it..You corrupted the power I gave you.. The special abillities granted by me.. They were no longer my powers..They were corrupted by your want for powe and the darkness that came from Darkrai." Arceus yelld furiously at Leon who stil lwas pretty blanked at this moment. "my power comes from the will to protect..and the will to love.. but you corrupted it by your selfish wants." Arceus said lecturing the Chimchar.. Tiffany held her silence but though Leon deserved it after the way he treated Radian , Marc and her. After a short lecture the white aurua forcing Leon up disappeared and Tiffany heard a loud thud hit the ground.

"I took that fair and square, so just deal with it." Leon spat back out at Arceus. Arceus was calm yet angry at the same time..Tiffany couldn't explain it.

"I brought you here...I gave you power..And I can take it away.." Arceus eyes glowed and white power drained from Leon..he no longer had Arceus power..but was still infused with Darkrai's power.. Tiffany hissed.

"WE GAVE YOU A CHANCE LEON!" Tiffany yelled at him.. Hatred for him was beginning to build and stand strong.

"I tried to make everything better by fighting Darkrai. However, if that's how you feel then maybe i should just get lost again." Leon spat out at the other pokemon.

"Yah maybe you should..All you've done is hurt us! You;ve only thought of yourself! Don't give us crap about how you wanted to protect Radian! You hurt her as well!!! You;ve been hurting everyone in your path! So maybe you should get lost!!!! I;m sick and tired of trying to convince you out of joining Darkrai..If you want to die! FINE! I don't care anymore!!!! I tried over and over to help you..but all you did was attack back!" Tiffanys anger was growing torward leon, but as Tiffany yelled she could her a voice echoing in her head.

"Hehehe..Maybe you should join him as well.." Darkrai's voice cackled in her head.

Tiffany didn't see a teardrop in his eyes but only heard him say. "The past is the past."

Extra: Shuri must carry around something to shield her from light..Oh and she has a necklace of her origin form around her. neck.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If your sign-up sheet has been approved then you may start posting.

Last edited:

Chabz

Female Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Ghost Princess! Long time no talk, the RP looks great. I don't know if you're reserving, but I'll edit it as a go alone. If i get in, yay, and if I don't, oh well. =]

EDIT: Oh wow..totally missed that section hahaha. Go me lol

Number: Project 92627

Name: Artemis (Need a last name?)

Personality: Artemis doesn't really remember much about his personality, well from before he woke up in the tube. Slowly though, he is beginning to realize that his anger is what fuels his determination and is the reason that he can get through obsticles that others would have cracked trying. While he is filled with such rage, deep down under all of the fury resides compassions - this compassion is very rarely shown and only to a select few of people, a slight portion of it towards his fellow "tube mates" as he calls them.

Pokemon features: Artemis was one of the lucky ones after being infused with Legendary pokemon DNA, his appearance not altering really. His eyes which were normally black in color were now a bright 'baby' blue color, disapponting to him since he liked his piercing dark eyes. His hair, which had been blonde in color, was normally spiked up, but now it flowed down to just past his chin and was bright white in color. On his back was the major change of his fusion, five black gills on each side of his back which he has yet to discover what they do.

Pokemon you have been infused with: Lugia

Clothing: The clothing style that Artemis chose was the outfit of a typical person in a movie who just grabbed the first clothes he saw and started taking off. He wears a plain white t-shirt, covered by a red sweatshirt that says lifeguard on the front of it and has a cross - the lettering and cross colored white. His pants are a pair a dark sweat pants that when tied fit just right around his waist, but do still bag slightly. His sneakers are black in color and have black laces.

Powers: With the fusion of his DNA to the legendary pokemon Lugias, Artemis was given two powers alongside his physical alterations. The first power he began to notice was that he was given the ability of telepathy, where he can read and talk through peoples minds. The second power incorporates those gills on his back, he is able to swim under water for long periods of time - normally where he could only hold his breath for may 4 or 5 minutes, he can now go for 15 or 20. The attacks that Artemis has gained complete control over are: Psychic and Water Pulse. The attacks that Artemis has some control, but not complete, over are: Blizzard, Shadow Ball, and Double Team. The attacks that Artemis has not gained any control over are: Aeroblast, Hyper Beam, Charge Beam and Dragon Pulse.

Rp Sample: Qualifier Round - Trial of Courage
    Time Elapsed: 0.30
    Time Remaining: 1.30

The pulsing vein on Coreys head seemed to be becoming her trademark, her rage always boiling over very easily - the cause as usual was of course, Plusle and Minun. The two mouse pokemon had run off ahead and begun to jump up and down on some rock formations on the cliff face, then Plusle accidently knocked Minun off the rock and she had fallen to the ground that left her with a small scrape. The blue and yellow creature was now wailing from her 'wound' and Corey was currently bandaging it, not wanting it to become infect before the actual fighting in the tournament. It was then that Plusle came crashing down from above and bounching off Coreys head before hitting the ground next to Minun, who instantly stopped her crying feeling karma had done its work.

"PLUSLE! WHAT THE HECK IS THE MATTER WITH YOU?!"

"Plusle..plus..le..plus" the tiny mouse squeaked as his eyes were dazed and confused.

"What? Use your hands you rodent!"

The mouse pokemon then raised its tiny hand and pointed upwards, just in time for Corey to leap out of the way of an Aerial Ace attack from a Fearow and the combination of Tackle and Wing Attacks from the flock of Spearows that followed their leader. Corey quickly snatched up Plusle and Minun, leaving behind the rest of her medical supplies, and begun leaping up the cliff face to try and get some distance between the flying pokemon. Corey bounced off a tree and landed atop a couple of rocks a few feet higher, glancing back again to figure out just how much time she had before the Fearow and Spearow caught up to them. The Fearow had already begun speeding and swerving through the trees to catch up, but the Spearow had lingered behind and were slowly beginning to follow one by one.

"Crap..this is not good. Time for some back-up."

Corey tossed two pokeballs into the air and watched as the burst open, the tremendous white light flooding the area for a few seconds. Then, standing in the place of the white light were Coreys Charizard and Mantine and both had a look of confusion on their face - both of them expecting to be in a crowded stadium.

"We have a problem. Fearow. Plus flock of lots of Spearow. Take them out and catch up after. Understood?"

Charizard nodded and took off towards the Spearow, while Mantine floated there for a few seconds then sped off after the flying fire type to take care of the Spearow. Corey glanced down, both Plusle and Minun still in her arms - Plusle still dazed, and Minun just looked up at her trainer and giggled. Pulling out their pokeballs, she clicked the buttons and watched both mouse pokemon engulf in red and vanish in an instant. It was then that Corey had an idea, but she wasn't sure if it was allowed - then again they never said it wasn't. Pulling out her last remaining pokeball and released the grass flying type, Tropius.

"Tropius, do me a favor and use Hyper Beam to clear the way a little. Be careful though, don't hit any of the other competitors. Don't worry about any pokemon who may be caught up in it, they are apart of this competition too and we receive points for every knock out. Only do short bursts, just to be on the safe side. Let me know once you get tired and you'll be able to go rest - I just want to get out of here as soon as possible."

Tropius nodded as he read Coreys hand movements that had followed what she spoke aloud to herself, then the grass pokemon turned around as it charged it Hyper Beam attack. Mere seconds later, it unleashed the large orange beam as it shot forward through the trees and rocks - debri immediately began flying everywhere, but a path had been created and it was now a straight shot for awhile. Corey looked back, both Charizard and Mantine returning without a scratch on them - their trainer glanced over their shoulders, the Fearow leader and four Spearows lay unconcious on the ground with the remaining Spearow fleeing. Corey then looked forward up the new path and saw a couple of small pokemon laying unconcious - after doing a quick head count, the grand total, including the Fearow and Spearow, came out to be ten knock outs.

"Good Job everyone. Time for some rest."

Corey recalled all three pokemon and then began taking off up the 'path' that had been created by Tropius.

Extra: N/A

Last edited:
    Years
  • Number: Project 863156

Name: Cheri (she got her name by looking at a Cheri Berry)

Personality: Cheri has a very friendly personality. She will help anyone in need, and would give her life for someone she had respect for. She is also very playful, and patient with people/Pokemon that would normally get on people's nerves. Also, Cheri is rather shy, but very fun and outgoing once you get to know her. However, some flaws are in her personality too, of course. When she does got mad, everyone around her will be put through a whole new kind of hell. So, it's best really not to push her buttons, doing this is pressing your luck. Also, she is very emotional, and has pretty extreme mood swings, bouncing between happy and sad very easily. She is also overly concerned about her appearence.

Pokemon features: Cheri has antenaes and small wings like a Celebi, big blue eyes, and greenish colored skin.

Pokemon you have been infused with: Celebi

Clothing: Cheri's clothing involves a lot of laying and accorrizing. It is also very out of the ordinary. She wears a pink t-shirt with the word "Princess" on it in sparkly silver glitter. Underneath that she wears a black long-sleeve shirt. Sometimes when she's cold, she wears a black hoodie with sparkles in it. (Cheri likes sparkly things) Then, moving down, she wears dark blue jeans with a white belt with pink hearts on it. Moving down further, she wears pink flip-flops with white polka-dots on them. She also wears a pearl bracelet, and a pink baseball hat worn sideways.

Powers: Cheri is able to travel in time. Only about 2 minutes at a time, though.

Rp Sample: Project 863156 stood there, in a glass tube. She woke up.

"Wh-where am I...?" She broke out of the glass tube with enough kicking.

"Ugh... I feel horrible." She looked at her arm. Along with the pearl bracelet she normal wore, there was a number. 863156 to be exact.

"Wh-what?! What the hell?!" She looked more at her arm.

"Why is my arm so green?!" She looked behind her.

"What?! I have wings?! What's wrong with me?!" She ran up to a pond. Her reflection scared her.

"What am I? Who am I?! Why do I look so hideous?!" A tear rolled down her eye and spashed into the pond, causing ripples to form on the water.

"I don't even remember my name... ugh..." She looked around . There was a Cheri Berry.

"Hm... I guess until I figure out my real name, I'll call myself Cheri. Yes, Cheri. That's a pretty name..."

Extra: nothing

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • @ Chabz yes you may reserve xD but I think your good enough.. ~accepted~ and no you don't need a last name.. Your character had to make up his/her name. They don't know their real name so they have the make-up a name themselves.And uhm..wheres the cloving part of your sign-up ._.;

@Chika Uhm.. I've never rped with you before xD you a new face I see in my role-plays xD Anyway I looked at your other role-play postes (since I've never role-played with you before I don't know how long you post xD) Anyway They seemed long enough so ~accepted~.

Guys(and girls) you can add some attack moves for your characters if you want ;o

Chabz

Female Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • What do you mean attack moves? Like Ice Beam, Hyper Beam, etc attacks? Or something else?

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
  • <3

Reserves on Umbreon! I know i've already said this once before, but.. I wanna' RP an Umbreon morph as opposed to a legendary. ;D I'll start on my application soon, if not tomorrow, then definitely by Thursday because i'm doing a post for DWMT tomorrow. >_>; Wow, didn't take Loki long to approve this one. Kudos on getting everything done so fast! >D Anyways, i'm rambling and procrastinating Psychology homework, so ciao everyone! <3

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • @Chabz yah ._. Cause there are some instances where a pokemorph is going to loose control of powers and..what would that be without soem attacks. So yah basically.

@Umbreongirl: NAUGHTY NUAGHTY! How dare you procrastinate! Lol a kidding. Anyway good lucky with your many postings o.o

IceDragon2439

Stand Up and Scream
    Years
  • Number: 243924

Name: Chill (he heard the word from one of the drak members before they left)

Personality: He was always considered a cold person. He wouldn't try to be mean to others, he just couldn't help but not care about them. He had set up a wall from the world and gave everybody a cold shoulder. He'd prefer to live and be alone, shut out from the rest of the world and it led him to become cold-hearted.

Pokemon features:His naturally long brown hair is now spikey and an icy-blue color. He has seven yellow dots arranged in a certain order. Five are across the center of his chest, one on top of the center dot and one below that dot. His eyes are an almost clear color and looks as if he barely has eyes at all.

Pokemon you have been infused with: Regice

Clothing: He wears a black t-shirt under a black hoodie. On the sleeves are blue markings that travel the length of the sleeves. He also wears blue jeans that cover his black shoes. On the back of his hood are the same seven dots that reside on his chest but Chill doesn't know how they got there.

Powers: Almost anything that he touches, turns to ice. It's almost as ice flows thorugh his veins. When anybody stands around him, they feel cold instantly. When he loses control, he may shoot off a beam of ice or a ball of electricity(Ice Beam and Zap Cannon) from the marking on his chest. He also may slam his arm (Hammer Arm) if he gets extremely aggitated.

Rp Sample: Well I don't have many but I think this is pretty good. From Through Our Eyes: Pokemon Adventure. (I know its not really long but I do write more, if you are looking at length.)

Draco saw a flash of light and the Charmander that had been near him was now a Charmeleon. "Awesome," he said to himself. The grunts kept coming and his energy was nearing its limits. His twister's didn't last as long as they did before. He began to slowly move backwards, near a crate which, Kai and Crest had now used as protection. "Alright, I'll let them rest and try to hold off these grunts, where the hell are they all coming from," he said to himself again. He thought he felt a cold wisp of air but brushed it off to see Vanessa attack the air. A Gastly appeared and Vanessa tossed an item to the small group before returning to the gas Pokémon.

As the item flew through the air, Draco couldn't do anything but catch it in his mouth. The second it hit his mouth, here knew it was a rare candy and swallowed it whole. He felt a new found strength course through his veins and knew he had leveled up. A group of four grunts surrounded Draco but he knew it was time to show off the new move he had just learned. He drew his head back and then shot a blast of blue fire at the group. Two Galactics hit the ground hard and another followed soon after. The fourth and final grunt ran off. His new found power felt great and he shot another burst of Dragon Rage at a nearby Machoke, knocking it out instantly. He then heard Kai's voice behind him shout, "Everyone! Gather around me!"

"Alright Kai," Draco shouted after shooting out more blue flames at two more unlucky grunts.

He waited alongside Kai as the Cubone and Charmeleon fell back besides them. He awaited there next move in suspense as a new, fresh group of Galactics headed their way.

"Kai, if you are planning something, I think you need to do it now," Draco nervously said to the Ralts.

Extra: (Nothing)

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • Icedragon you are ~accepted~ after looking at your previous rp posts..as long as you follow the 4line limit( which I;m sure you will do) your good.

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
  • Number: Project 12625

Name: Enok

Personality: Enok can be rather reclusive prefeiring to be the lone wolf of a pack. He dosen't trust very easily but if you're around him long enough he will begin to open up a bit. While not the first to laugh at a joke he will laugh the loudest as he is actually very open and friendly once he trusts you. While gruff most of the time Enok has a soft inner sweet side to him. For some reason it takes him longer to trust guys than girls.

Pokemon features: Enok has short green wings with a red border and red lennsed goggles covering his eyes. He only has three fingers shaped like a T-Rex's claws and his hair is green with two short antenna sticking out made out of his hair.

Pokemon you have been infused with: Flygon

Clothing: Enok wears a long brown hoodie that stops just between his legs and his feet. He wears very dusty looking jeans that have a rather large hole over the left knee cap. His shoes are caked with mud but look like they were once blue. He wears a black shirt with an orange cross on the front. Enok also has black fingerless gloves he wears.

Powers: Enok has limited control over sand though if he is pressured he can temporarilly cause a sand storm. Since he was infused with Flygon he can hover even fly for about 5 minuets at maximam. And the height he can fly at is about 8-10 feet in the air.

Rp Sample:This is a Post from Brawler 360's Pokemon Adventure thread

Charmander's and Grimer's attacks met at the same time sending the Pokemon backwards. "Looks like your Charmander has gotten stronger..." The Rocket said noticing that Grimer went back farther than Charmander.

"You got that right! Now we'll beat you even faster this time!" Bobby roared his anger fueling his cockiness.

"Hm we'll see about that won't we Ekans!" The grunt sent out a large purple snake that hissed "Ekansssss" when it came out.

"What is that?" Bobby wondered as he took out the Pokedex. "Ekans the snake pokemon." the woman's cool voice said, "It sneaks through grass without making a sound and strikes unsuspecting prey from behind."

Noticing that Bobby was distracted the Grunt took action and said "Ekans use Glare! Grimer use Mud-Slap!" "Mander!" Charmander cried as it became frozen in fear from the Glare and in pain as it was pelted with Mud-Slap.

"Charmander!" Bobby cried. "I'v got to get this Pokeball open!" Bobby pulled and tugged, but the ball was wedged shut. Finally out frustration, and what any guy would do, Bobby threw the ball at the cave wall which, ironicly released the seal.

"Allright now we're in action!" Bobby said with a battle grin on his face. "Go Mankey!"
    The pig monkey pokemon lept into action, relieved that it was out of it's Pokeball. "Mankey use Focus Energy! Charmander use Smokescreen!" The Pokemon complied with Mankey building energy and Charmander belching out thick black smoke.

"That's not gonna stop us!" the Rocket yelled confident. "Grimer suck up the smoke! Ekans use Poison Sting on Mankey!" Grimer inhaled the thick smoke, while Ekans shot out thin purple lines at Mankey.

"Mankeeeey!" Mankey cried as the purple lines connected. When Mankey got back up on it's feet, Bobby noticed that there was a sickly look about his eyes. 'Probally nothing...' Bobby thought. "Charmander use Ember on Ekans! Mankey go use Scratch on Grimer!" The Rocket was ready however and made Grimer use Pound to retaliate the Scratch and Ekans used Poison Sting to reflect Ember.

"Your attacks are too predictible!" the Rocket roared mockingly.

"He's right..." Bobby muttered, "There has to be something we can do..." Bobby saw Mankey getting worse and called him over to take an Antidote. When he was done, Bobby saw the TM Brock had givin him. "I wonder..."

Bobby picked up the TM and held it toward Mankey. The TM flashed and turned from its gray color to a pure white color. "Guess I can use it anymore." Bobby said prepared now with their new move.

"You ladies done over there?" the Rocket yelled goadingly.

"Yep we're done. With this match." Bobby said confident. "Mankey use Rock Tomb!" Mankey pulled the new move off flawlessly by buring Ekans in a pile of rubble. The poor pokemon was stuck.

"Ekans!" the Grunt cried.

"He's the least of your worries. Charmander Ember!" Charmander shot out its fireball and Grimer not knowing what to do took a direct hit, knocking it out.

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" The Rocket cried knowing he was defeated. Bobby came up and took the key to the cage releasing all the Pokemon inside.

In the back he saw Clefairy, who's eyes widened when it saw him. She jumped into his arms happy to be away from the Rocket. Bobby saw the Clefairy eyeing his black stone. "Pretty huh?" Bobby said.

Suddenly a shadow lept at Bobby. "That's my Clefairy!" the Rocket roared. The Clefairy lept in front of Bobby taking the black stone with her.

"Clefairy don't!" Bobby yelled as Clefairy become engulfed in a white light. When the light faded in Clefairy's place was a pokemon that looked like Clefairy but bigger and with wings. "What is that?" Bobby said pointing his Pokedex at it.

"Clefable the fairy pokemon and the evolved form of Clefairy." the female voice said, "Rarely seen by people, it is said to be drawn by the full moon to play at deserted lakes."

"Wow this Clefable's gonna make me rich!" The Rocket said, practically drooling at the thought.

Clefable on the other hand had other ideas. She started waving one finger back and forth until a giant Flamethrower came out. The torched Rocket took off running from the powerful trainer and the newly evolved Clefabel.

Laughing Bobby said "Good job Clefable! You sure sent him packing." Clefable nodded and started walking the way the cage was going. "Hey where you going?" Bobby asked running to keep up.

The Clefable had showed Bobby to the exit of Mt. Moon. "Oh wow thank you so much Clefable!" "Clefable!" the former Clefairy said, obviously thanking Bobby for helping her out of a dire situation. Its eyes began glowing and the seal on Butterfree's Pokeball was released. "Oh wow! Thanky you so much Clefable! Take care now! I hope to see you again!" Bobby said walking out of the cave, "And if I see Team Rocket again, they won't know what hit them!" Clefable waved good bye to her friend as Bobby walked onto Route 4.

Extra: None

Moves: Dragon Claw, Flamethrower, Sandstorm, Hyper Beam (These two Enok can only do under pressure)

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
  • Number: Experiment 71258

Name: Akira (He heard it from a couple of anime fanboys.)

Personality: Akira is a little cold towards humans, especially Team Dark, but he likes pokemon. If you get to know him, then he would probably open up to you a bit, but that would most likely never happen. Towards the other pokemorphs, he acts cold towards them, but he really cares about them more then they would know, unless he looses control, then he wants everything gone, and I mean everything. If he looses control then he would still have intelligence, but it would be more like another personality.

Pokemon features: His once black hair is now Orange, and he has Long Raichu ears, a freakishly long tail that's about as long as his body, yellow cheek dots that hold the lightning sacs, and leg paws to run on four legs.

Pokemon you have been infused with: Raichu

Clothing: Akira wears a dark blue shirt that goes down pretty far and has a picture of a pokeball on the front, the back says 'Master'. Akira also has a dark blue pair of pants that are slightly faded and have three holes in them. One on the right kneecap, one on the lower section in the left leg, and one where a spare pocket used to be. He doesn't have shoes, but he wraps his feet up instead to keep them hidden. He also has a brown cowboy hat to hide his ears. He uses his tail as a belt and hides the end of it.

Powers: Really fast due to his lightning abilities, and can resist weak shocks, but a move like Thunder will still hurt him, as will a lightning bolt. He has mastered Quick Attack, and Slam since they are physical moves, has partly mastered Thunderbolt, and Iron Tail. Akira's counterpart form can use these moves exclusively as well as the rest of Akira's moves: Thunder, and Flash. But Akira's counterpart is a lot slower then Akira, but is faster then any average human as well.

Rp Sample: I'll use an average one.

A man with a long beard, and fancy sailor's clothes stared out to sea. "Heheh, what ship is next?" Asked the man appearantly to himself. But after saying that, three pirates jumped out.

"We don't know yet cap'n, but we see something port side." Said a pirate. The Captain grabbed a telescope and pointed it towards the ship.

"That ship looks good, set course towards it, oh, and get me my drink." Said Captain as he then faced left(ooc: Towards you). "Those ship people don't know that we are coming." The pirates then look to their captain worried, but the purple haired one said.

"Cap'n has been a little nutty since getting blasted by Surge's Raichu, he thinks he is in a badly written RP post." The other pirates then nodded before running to get their orders done.

"Full speed ahead!" Yelled Captain. Soon the ship started sailing faster towards the ship that Chris is on.

(Chris...)

Chris sighed, he was starting to miss Kyle, and his pokemon were getting restless. "Man, I wish some crazy guy would come in, this ship is boring." Said Chris not really meaning it, but just after he said that, a loud splash was heard. Chris looked out the window and saw a pirate ship. "Why did I have to open my big mouth?" Chris then ran to the deck to see what was going on.

The pirate ship edged closer to the S.S. Mary(I gave it a name). "Hand over all of your valuables in the name of the Band of Lord X!" Yelled Captain before placing the plank on the S.S Mary, to allow the pirates to board. "Hurry up you scallawags, the readers are getting bored!" The passengers, and Chris look at Captain like he's crazy.(Which he is)

"Ok, whay's going on?" Asked Chris before being hit by a pirate.

"Hey kid, just give me your valuables, and we'll let you live... maybe" Said the Pirate with a club.

"Come on out Golbat!" Yelled Chris. The pirate laughed after seeing the bat come out.

"That thing isn't fast enough to save you!" Yelled the pirate before raising the club. Golbat saw his master in danger and suddenly started glowing. After five seconds, Golbat was now Crobat. "What the he-" Was all the pirate could say before being blasted off of the ship.

"Golbat?" Asked Chris, but since he didn't have a working pokedex, he couldn't really tell what it was. So he looked in his brother's journal for Zubat evolution chain and saw the purple bat that stood before him now. "Crobat, use Confuse Ray on the pirates." Said Chris still in shock of the new form. Crobat, using his new speed quickly confused all of the pirates, except the Captain.

"Yaargh, the readers don't like this post I bet." Said Captain before holding a blade at a passenger.

"Let that passenger go!" Yelled Chris, but the Captain merely laughed.

"You can't stop me from finishing off this fool! The readers will get at least one thing to be pleased about!" Yelled Captain as he prepared to strike the passenger.

"Crobat, use Wing Attack!" Yelled Chris in panic. Crobat then quickly slammed his wings into the Captain, launching him off of the ship.

"Men, get me out of here!" Yelled Captain, but before they could do anything, a Gyarados surfaced. "Umm... hi!" Captain then started swimming for his life, with the Gyarados right behind him. "I'll be back!"

(Chris)

"Oh, thank you sir." Said the random passenger before giving Chris a Super Potion. "Keep it, my pokemon are not fighters." And before Chris could respond, the passenger walked inside the ship.

"The cap'n is gone!" Yelled a Pirate.

"We gotta get out of here!" Yelled another pirate. Soon enough the pirates got in their ship and chased after their captain.

"What a weird and pointless battle." Said Chris before walking into the boat.

Extra: Akira's counterpart loves to eat spices for some reason, and will stop fighting if they are near, or are involved in some way. (Weakness) Also, Akira is faster then his counterpart whom is almost as slow as a non-athletic human. (another weakness)

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • -Rubbi Naruto: I see your little sign-up! Don't think I don't know >:o ~accepted~

-Zimvee: Wooo your joining? Nice okay then! ~accepted~

-----------------------------------
    If you didn't catch me the first time then here you go! You MAY stary postomg =D

Chabz

Female Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • I posted! I posted! Did you see, huh? Did you see! Is it okay? <-- Woah look at that 7 year old dialect, haha. This RP is looking great already. =]

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • Yes indeed :D! =3 I'm glad it got accepted..Haha I was just typing up a role-play post for another role-play and then it came to me.. Strange huh xD.. Oh I edited my sign-up.. forgot to pjut in my personality o.o;;;

Woo go me.

Chabz

Female Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Ummm..is it just me, or did that post confuse the bajeezus out of everyone else too? I could not follow a single thing that was said there. Was the whole attack of Team Dark for real, with all that death and gore? And wth is up with the Naruto/DBZ stuff going on? SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME PLEASE!!! lol

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
  • Me? Oh, the Naruto and Dragon Ball were just mentions and a means to give Akira his name, and yes, but it was a very small base with only what, twenty-five people in it I guess, I can change it if GhostPrincess wants. Yes, that attack was real as well, but as I said, I'll change it easily. You have to realize that an evil team would really have dozens of bases, not one. I said Akira had a crazy alt. personality, I went with it. There wasn't much gore really, just a little bit of blood, like a trickle. I'll edit a part of the post now.

Chabz

Female Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Haha no its okay..I went back a re-read it and actually got everything, my mind I think just like smushed it all together at one in my head and I was like "Ummm..question mark" lol. So its my bad. =P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back