• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legend of Zelda Club!!!

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
    Years
    Then we speak the same language, I live in the country above you. XD
    (unless you speak French, 'cause je ne pas)

That pic ain't working
    Link? (Hyper, not character)

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Nee, nee, ik spreek Nederlands (No,no, I speak Dutch). :P

There, fixed the link to image.

Spoiler:

Twilight Princess Link is still my favourite. =/

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
    Years
    Ok dan is het goed, mijn frans is echt slecht. XD
    (ok...My french sucks...)

Those pics are awesome, but I had already seen those when they first announced Skyward Sword.
    What I find odd is that people have been saying that the master sword doesn't play a role in this on, and yet in the artwork and trailers Link is wielding what most definitely seems to be the Master sword. Also it has been said by some that the characteristic dungeon-field-dungeon method has been replaced. But I don't really buy that.

Anyway, I find the Skyward Sword an interesting title and it makes me very curious about the story.

Years
    really? I've never play MM what's it about

Oh and welcome to the Clud :)

Well Link is on a journey searching for Navi after she left him in OoT. He comes across skull kid whose been bewitched by Majora's Mask. This basically takes you on a three day journey to save the land Termina before a giant moon created by Majora crashes into the town and destroys everything. But don't worry you can rewind time with the Song of Time to restart the three day cycle.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    Nee, nee, ik spreek Nederlands (No,no, I speak Dutch). :P

There, fixed the link to image.

Spoiler:

Twilight Princess Link is still my favourite. =/

Twilight Princess link was my favorite.

and I'm back for now; Did I miss much?

Uecil

Years
    nope nothing much
    we need a topic -_-'

Favorite weapon of choice?

I don't particularly have a favorite, but I would have to say the Biggoron sword would be my favorite.
    I'm sure I just contradicted myself somehow just then..

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
    Years
    lol
    Actually, I quite like the bow (any bow). But the fully powered master sword is always awesome. Did you know that there is some guy who actually had it forged?
    This

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    Oh my goodness. Can I join this club!? I love Legend of Zelda so much. Majoras Mask is my absolute favorite game everrrr.

Uecil

Years
    lol
    Actually, I quite like the bow (any bow). But the fully powered master sword is always awesome. Did you know that there is some guy who actually had it forged?
    This

I was that guy ;)

that's an awesome looking sword there.

Majoras Mask, I've attempted to play that as an emulator, but the begging was difficult so I gave up. I doubt I still have that emulator

Back