• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule RP

Shinin

Banned
Years
  • Hyrule had been peaceful for centuries since Ganon was permanently sealed in the dark world without a piece of the Triforce. The Happy Mask Salesman's decendants had the no-longer evil Majora's Mask. But one day, the mask started glowing in a purple color. It shook around. The mask's evil had returned to it. The mask flew to the Temple of Time and destroyed the Master Sword, freeing Ganon. Majora's Mask turned into Majora's Incarnation. The two evil humanoids took over Hyrule Castle. Zelda and the master swordsmith fled to Zora's Domain. The swordsmith made a new sword to destroy evil: the Magic Sword. Zelda used magic and made four more before giving it light power. When she did that, she gave the swords to King Zora and told him to give them to the people with the Death Magma, Deku Grass and Red Ice. Then, she assigned four brave warriors and Link to get the Death Magma from the bottom of Dodongo Tunnel, the Kokiri Grass in the big, round, blue room of Root Cavern, and the Red Ice from Ice Cave. The five got basic swords and went off on their journey.

Fill out this form to join

Name:
    Race: (Hylian, Kokiri, Goron, Zora, Gerudo or Sheikah*)

*Sheikah have the ability to teleport to places that they've been to

Map of Hyrule in this RP (it's Hyrule from OoT):
    Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule RP

my form:

Name: Link
    Race: Hylian
    Personality: Doesn't like to talk.

NOTE:
    Navi will follow us throughout our journey. We can all control her.

Natsirt

Broken spirit.
    Years
  • I'm a terrible Zelda fan.

Name: Natsirt
    Race: Zora
    Personality: Always in bad mood, never thinks his comrades are smart and always very serious.

Is this good?

Shinin

Banned
    Years
  • ok we need 2 more people to join.

NO MORE ZORAS

Special abilities that different races have:

Hylian
    -N/A
    Kokiri
    -Are small and can fit into small places. Each one has a fairy.
    Goron
    -Can roll around
    -Fire Punch
    -Can't Swim
    -Can move big rocks and blocks
    Zora
    -Can swim as long as they want
    -Can use fins as boomeramgs
    -Can use electric shield underwater
    Gerudo
    -N/A
    Sheikah
    -Can teleport to places that they've been to

more to the storyline

Before the five warriors left, Zelda gave Link a magical harp.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • *cringe* No! I can't comment now as I'm busy studying for an exam. As soon as my exams are over, I'll return here and comment on your story for this RP.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Shinin - I'm back. But before I comment and potentially make a fool out of myself. I need to ask one thing. Are you creating your own items and etc, or are the things you mentioned just what you call other things. (Ooo that was poorly written). For instance you mentioned "Dodongo Tunnel". There is no "Dodongo Tunnel" in any game. There is however, "Dodongo's Cavern" and "Angler's Tunnel". So are you creating your own original things or are you just mistaking things before I go any further?

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Oh, sorry. There must be some kind of misunderstanding. I'm not joing this RP, I'm horrible at them and usually stay clear from them. I'm sorry that I bothered you and I will now stay clear from this thread, just ignore me and pretend this never happened.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • No Gerudo males? What about Gannondorf? Ahh well, I wanted to be a gerudo male like him, but since that's not allowed, I'll be Sheikah.

Name: Sephiroth
    Race: Sheikah
    Personality: Quiet, and meditative, he doesn't like bright sunlight very much, but any other type of light such as fire is fine.

OOC: are they all a specific type opf sword? If not, I'd like mine to be a scimitar! :cheeky:

Shinin

Banned
    Years
  • what the heck is a scimitar? ok we all start with the sword we want to. if it wasn't in a zelda game, you must describe it. IT CAN'T BE BIGGORON'S SWORD, THE MASTER SWORD OR THE MAGIC SWORD

sword form:

Sword Name:
    Description:
    What It Looks Like:

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • OOC: a scimitar is bascially a curved sword.

Sword Name: Heart Of The Guardian.
    Description: A Scimitar with a powerful force concealed within.
    What It Looks Like: A notmal sword hilt, which has a straight blade for about three inches, then curves outward in a bow shape, like a cresent moon, only not quite as curved. Colored copper, with emerald highlights on the hilt, and a gold stripe along the edge of the blade.

Shinin

Banned
    Years
  • Sword Name: Crystal Blade
    Description: A sword with a black hilt and the blade is made of light-blue crystal.
    What It Looks Like: A sword with a basic black hilt and a two-foot long blade that isn't curved.

Rio and Natsirt, u have to "make" a sword so we can start!

Last edited:
    Back