• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legend of Zelda: Orchestra of Heroes (PG-16)

Freddy Fazbear

You want the moon? I'll give you the moon.
Years
  • Hey! Listen! Nideous is accepted!

EDIT: Ninja'd by Juniebug. Ok, let's see here...

I noticed that you used a lot of elements from Majora's Mask in your SU. In the plot, I mentioned that Link is killed by Ganon at what would have been the end of Ocarina of Time. This prevents Link from being able to save Termina, because it seems he was busy being dead. Now, I'm willing to say that because Ganon was never defeated, Termina was never threatened by any evil moons or masks or such. So I will allow you to have a character who was born in Termina. Just note that Link never went there. Also, remember that this RP takes place approximately 517 years after Link was born. Mikau and Lulu would surely have died ages ago.
    I only have one more issue with your SU. I, for one, am awful at writing personalities, so I understand how difficult the task can be. But, I have to ask that you make it just a bit longer.

So, until your history and personality are fixed, you are pending.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Name - Marek Lygato
    Gender - Male
    Age - 17
    Race - Gerudo

Personality - Marek is known to be absolutely ruthless when focusing on nearly any task given to him not to mention his reputation to be absolutely fearless and more than willing to charge headfirst into the heat of any battle. Has difficulty showing some emotions like sadness sometimes due to his upbringing from birth but despite his rough exterior he's an excellent sympathizer and finds it child's play to motivate nearly anyone to keep fighting. Also very experienced in combat despite his age and incredibly swift in his movements.

Appearance - Marek tends to wear a dust covered zipped up black trenchcoat with leather gloves and combat boots accompanying torn up gray jeans and a plain wifebeater undershirt underneath the coat. Trait wise Marek is more pale skinned and has relatively shorter hair than most Gerudo he's been used to seeing. Is also known to give off a very nerve wracking feeling about him due to the 2 handed greatsword known as Blightweaver hoisted on his back and the numerous throwing daggers and pair of scimitars concealed within his coat.

Password - Triumph Forks

History - Bought up by his tribe meant to be a soulless killing machine meant to lead the Gerudos to rule all of Hyrule, Marek has fought battle after battle in his people's name slaughtering whatever or whomever he was sent to eliminate, Marek soon left his tribe by age 15 however much to their disapproval, Marek has been on the run from his tribe for 2 years now while making a living as a bounty hunter fighting for whomever paid the most in the end, Marek's reason for abandoning his people however was to find a reason to keep on living himself other than jumping into battle after battle, Marek has yet to find his reason to exist other than killing but still perseveres to this day.

But over the years Marek has grown to hate his kind more and more to the point where he believed that all Gerudo should be extinguished if they can be nothing more than war mongering animals in these times, Marek came to this conclusion after a year straight of random bounty hunting across the land trying to make a living for himself despite how hated he was by other races for his ties to his former clan particularly the Hylians, he has been able to find a place for himself amongst the Gorons though and the Goron home of Death Mountain is the closest thing he calls home right now but he knows like anything else, the life he's made for himself cannot last forever.

Other - Nothing at the moment, will fill in soon enough.

RP Sample - The Red Moon

It was nightfall at this point and the only thing that could be heard from the trail leading up to Death Mountain was the sound of heavy running from an exhausted Goron bleeding profusely from the side of his leg, a dagger wedged tightly in his flank as he kept running in vain from his pursuer. Another series of heavy stomps on the ground accompanied the waddling of the Goron but these steps were faster by far and started to split off from the trail the Goron was going down into and towards a cliff looking down upon the Death Mountain Trail.

The shadow pursuing the Goron then split from the chase almost instantly as it headed to the top of the cliff to pounce on the Goron as it dragged itself within the range of the cliff's view. The shadow timing his jump to near perfection, he lands right on top of the Goron with a dagger in each hand and lands both of them onto the Goron's shoulders as it still finds itself to stand despite the pain and grabs its assailant's right arm and flings the pursuer across the field like a rag doll sprawling on the mountain foothold as the Goron pulls the daggers out of its shoulders before charging towards the assailant.

Seeing the Goron charging in a blind rage now, the assailant takes the giant blade from his back not to combat the charging Goron head on but to slash at the underbelly of the cliff and immediately dashing away as soon as the blade made its mark, causing a rock slide to fall down upon the enraged Goron and crippling it almost entirely as it finds all but its head and one of its feet buried beneath the rubble.

Putting the blade back on its holster now, the assailant walks towards the Goron while removing his hood and taking out a white feather to rub against the Goron's blood showing that he had completed his task.

"Why.....why did you go to this much trouble just to bring me down Marek??" The bleeding Goron chuckles lightly as it feels itself losing its breath underneath the boulders.

"You're worth 10,000 Rupees alive and 15,000 dead, I think the price of your head should speak for itself Ogama. You thought you could get away with not only weapons smuggling but also trading Goron secrets to other races including the Gerudo tribes, you ended up pissing off a lot of people and here I am, collecting your bounty." Marek calmly states to the Goron as he watches the Goron start to gasp now.

"But Marek, agh.......you're...a...Gerudo....tooooo............" Ogama gasps as his eyes close for the final time with Marek walking back towards the mountain now, thinking about what the Goron said as those last words echoing through his mind.

"Yeah, I guess I am a Gerudo afterall. I'm the first of a new generation, the one that will change the ways of our people and bring us to new heights of glory." Marek thought to himself confidently as he returned to Death Mountain amongst the Gorons to collect his reward for a day's work.

Hope this is acceptable right now.

Last edited:

Freddy Fazbear

Years
  • Well, Xulek, I do like the character. Truly, I do. But I believe I asked for a minimun of two paragraphs for the history. If you could add the second paragraph when you return to do the RP sample, I'd be much obliged. That would be my only problem with your SU so far, and since you have yet to finish it, I'll keep you reserved.

@ Juniebug: Don't worry, I saw you, just took me awhile. Check my last post.

Freddy Fazbear

Years
  • @ Nideous: Hey, no need to thank me! Anyone who gets accepted earns being accepted, and you're no exception! Glad to have you on board!

@ Juniebug: Kay, much better. So therefore, you are accepted[COLOR]!

Freddy Fazbear

Years
  • Xulek has finished his SU, so he is accepted!

Keep 'em coming guys! Just a few more completed SUs and we can begin!

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
  • My SU is done. Hope everything is good. I already sent Seeker a VM, but I felt like posting too. I want my post count to go up hehe XD

Freddy Fazbear

Years
  • Fuyu and Rakiri are both accepted! Just two more spots need to be filled and we can start!

That being said, Genevieve and Yagerbomb have ONE WEEK until their reservations are dropped. That doesn't mean you can't post a SU after a week, but you will no longer be reserved. If either Genivieve or Yagerbomb wish to extend their reservations, PM me with some sort of proof that you are working on a SU! Thanks!

Freddy Fazbear

Years
  • Well, Yagerbomb and Genevieve's reservations have been dropped! Their spots are now open!

Also, in order to start this RP as soon as possible, I've decided to submit the IC thread no later than Sunday, whether all spots are filled or not.

Freddy Fazbear

Years
  • I'd prefer that each player has only one character, but I will allow one NPC per player. The NPCs can be of whatever race a player chooses, and that is not limited to those in the races section of the plot. However, please no Twili NPCs or Sheikah NPCs.

Freddy Fazbear

Years
  • I've actually been debating with myself whether Sprite should be your NPC or not. As of right now, though, I am leaning more towards him not counting as an NPC. To me, Sprite seems to be more a part of Mika than a totally seperate character. However, I'll leave it up to you, Nideous, to decide if you want Sprite as your NPC or not.

Freddy Fazbear

Years
  • True to my word, I have submitted the IC thread! You guys can begin posting as soon as it shows up!

Now, as to what to post, here are some guidelines:

Hyrule Castle Town is completely empty. Also, it is raining.
    When you reach the castle, show a guard the letter you recieved, and he will bring you to the uppermost tower in the castle. Zelda is the only person in the room other than you and the other players, if they've arrived yet.
    Everything else is up to you! Once the IC thread shows up, get to posting!

Liacri

moral support penguin
    Years
  • If it's still open, could I tentatively reserve the Korok? I'm a little afraid of committing because I've only played completely through Wind Waker (and DS sequels) and Twilight Princess. I'm a little way into Ocarina of Time but haven't played it in a while because I haven't had the time. Do you think I'd know enough to do this RP? If so, I'd love to join in.

Back