• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes LFG

LegendaryPokeBreeder

Did you get the pecan sandies?
Years
  • Hey peoples! I'm after a group of people who are up for playing some Triforce heroes.
    I've only really just started so expect me to be a complete noob. So patience and being chilled out are essential stats to be applying :P message me if you're interested! Cheers! :) ignore the FC below, it's old.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Oh, was gonna start a thread on this...might as well.

I got Tri-Force Heroes on my birthday, and I love it, especially the three-player co-op, so me, the bf, and another friend of ours would work together to complete levels and stuff. I just completed two of the areas, and have yet to install the update that came out a few days ago, so I'll get to that once my 3DS stops charging. :D

Working to get the Cheer outfit, I thought it was pretty...girly!

Of course, I'm up for playing as well!

Back