• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legend of zelda: Twilight princess

Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen May 29, 2006
    Remember?

This game is only for Nintendo Gamecube and i subscribed it to see if it's released but i don't know where it will never stop delaying.

Talk about this year delaying game.

The legend of Zelda: Twilight princess.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I heard it was coming out in November possibly... but thats probably false like all the other dates.

I have a feeling they're going to wait and release it on the Revolution...

Which would suck....

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Which would still be Q4/November-ish. If they were going to release it as a Revolution title, it would make the most sense to make it a launch title.

Andrea-chan

~In the shadows~
    Years
    Nintendo has said over and over that LoZ: TP will be a Game Cube title. So it's not going to be a Revolution title.
    But they have said that if you put it in the Revolution that you'll be able to use the remote. But they haven't said if it'll be able to be used to fire the bow, swing the sword, use the hookshot, or if worse comes to worse they'll use a fishing mini-game. They said the remote will be used but they didn't say used for what.

Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen May 29, 2006
    Well it is kind of wiedof the revolution controller disgused as a remote, me and my mate at school had the same picture at different computers of school.

We laughed at it but any screenshots yet from TP?

Zone

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2006
    Myuutsu said:
    Well it is kind of wiedof the revolution controller disgused as a remote, me and my mate at school had the same picture at different computers of school.

We laughed at it but any screenshots yet from TP?

There have been TP screenshots out forever.

Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen May 29, 2006
    I only have 5 pictures Zone so i think your post is a bit pointless so i think it's better to give explinations.

Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen May 29, 2006
    I'm also a member you know in GS adminstrator Arcanine.
    I'm from the UK not USA.
    So can we please make up and talk about TP now?

Years
    Myuutsu said:
    I'm from the UK not USA.
    I'm from the UK
    I've seen TONNES of TP screenshots in magazines and from when the game was announced at E3 which was 03? wasn't it or 04 not quite sure

Zone

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2006
    Myuutsu said:
    I'm from the UK not USA.

UK and USA don't have seperate internets.

To stay on topic: The game was delayed a second time because they want to add Revolution features to it.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Myuutsu said:
    I'm from the UK not USA.
    If you are a member of GS looks like you'd search on TP pics before saying "any screenshots yet from TP?". <_<

The wait for LoZ: TP has been really long. But I think it will be out sometime this year. Because the Rev will be out and GC stuff will start going down, and if they don't get it out before/when the Rev comes out it might just go down with the GC. So I really do think TP will be out this year. The whole "Use TP on your Rev" thing just adds to it. Many big name games had a long wait, TP came into the light 2 years ago (when Nintendo said they were making another LoZ game for the GC).
    It's just like Kingdom Hearts 2. KH came out Sep of 02, anyone that played the game at that time and beat it knew that there was going to be another KH game. E3 03 came around and they found out that KH2 was in the works. 3 years later KH2 was in the hands of kids in NA. Took them 3 years to get that game out.
    Yea everyone is sick of waiting for TP, but I'll take the wait and a better TP game over shorter wait time and a bad game.

Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen May 29, 2006
    Well there arcanine i have updates on them of the release but i have most common updates on Star Wars Battlefront 2 and Resident evil 4.

And i saw now they posted some more screens for ages but in Rev i haven't tracked it, i only tracked it on GC, sorry there Arcanine.

Zone

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2006
    AnDrOmAn said:
    NEVER
    no wait i know the release date. The day after the release of Duke Nukem Forever. :P

It's November 2006.

And Myuutsu: Leave GameSpot, go to GameFAQs. GF is much, much better. You seem to have the right grammar skills to not be insulted there.

Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen May 29, 2006
    Well they disscuss cheat codes and illeagal Rom hacking too so i'm a member in both ^^

Ok can we get back to topic please?

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    I think they should release a Gamecube and Revolution version, but that's just me.

And wouldn't LoZ:TP be harder to play because of all the action that goes on, since you'd have to move your hand up and down the remote controller all the time. =/

Back