• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legend of zelda: Twilight princess

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    But that'd be like releasing something on Super Nintendo and Nintendo64... Since they're both Nintendo game systems... that'd be weird....

"The Gamecube is now officially dead to us, but lets release Zelda on it anyway!"

^^;

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Drew said:
    But that'd be like releasing something on Super Nintendo and Nintendo64... Since they're both Nintendo game systems... that'd be weird....

"The Gamecube is now officially dead to us, but lets release Zelda on it anyway!"

^^;
    It'd make more sense. Because those who don't have a Revolution or don't want one can still get LoZ: TP. And the Gamecube isn't dead, yet. They still make games for it.

I'm 95% sure this game will sell excellent, but the controller will screw it up I'm guessing. Whoever decided the remote idea for a controller made a serious screw up, but that's just what I think.

And the SNES was a 2-D system, N64 was 3D, so it'd defiantly be weird, but take those Pokemon games that are going to come out, one's on the GBA, the other on DS. It's a perfect idea, because those who don't have the DS can still get a feel of the DS version by getting the GBA version. See where I'm getting at?

I think they should stick to what they orginally planned, releasing it on NGC, and then make a Rev. edition.

Ichigo Flash

Box-kun
    Years
    I hope it makes the cube though because I know alot of people are waiting for it on there and are not planning on getting Revs.

Whichever it is im fine with it as it wont affect me but yeah maybe the rev controller will mess it up.

Years
    Arcanine said:
    If the Rev controller will be used as a sword I'll be very very happy. Because I'd love to swing the sword around and fight with that. ^_^
    I've been running around with my TV remote recently imagining that O.o;

Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen May 29, 2006
    :lol: you made me laugh um but i can't understand that long username, is it Spanish?

Years
    oh yeah, I think that the reason why Nintendo delayed the game is so that they could add support for the *ahem* Wii controller. The game will still be a Gamecube disk, but if you play it on the Wii......

Oh come on Nintendo, seriously, Wii? Oh well... I'll live with it...

...if you play it on the Wii, you'll be able to use the controller to look around in first person mode, like when throwing the boomerang. Hopefully, they'll add new levels and bigger worlds while adding Wii support. That way, I'll be playing Twilight Princess forever, on my Nintendo Wii! Oh, and also that long-rumored Gameboy that plays Gamecube games.

'Arcanine'

Personality of an Arcanine!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 6, 2006
    Yay a Twilight Princess thread! I hear ya, delayed again...man they should stop this, decide a date, even it's gonna be 2010, then we wait, not get our hopes up then dissapointed. They said they needed time to improve, fair enough, that way make the game more fun!

First I heard June 04 I think, this wasn't an actual date, just out a game magazine, then Nov 05, then April 06, then autumn 06, then winter 06, & now I have no idea if it's autumn or winter! I'm so down, I love Zelda & this is like going to be game of the year, whenever that is....:tired:

This the a much deeper & darker game, more involving too, really looks so fantastic, but that isn't the word for it, I'm so excited! Can't wait to get my hands on it!

Here's some screenshots.

Last edited:

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    'Arcanine', Twilight Princess will be released this fall on both the GCN and as a Wii launch title. The graphics have been improved since last year, as well the Twilight Realm is now in full colour (sporting a hazy effect possible similar to the one found while inside the Moon in MM). The Wii version wii boast a 16:9 Widescreen resolution, and Wii Remote functionality. It's quite possible that it may also have a slight edge graphics wise over the GCN one, at least with frame rates (as seen when you play the N64 games through the Collector's Edition disc on GCN).

I would say that Twilight Princess is in fact a Wii title that's being ported the GCN, not the other way around. Only the Americas will be seeing a GCN version of TP, and that's because GameCube owners were promised it. Everywhere else in the world it'll be a Wii exclusive title. That leads me to believe that the Wii version is the true version.

Ueki Kousuke

Lord of Animé
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 26, 2006
    Well, I know for a fact that Twilight Princess will be easy on the GC and on the Rev will be quite difficult and interesting. The first joy pad (controller) ever used 2 seperate pads.
    I know I will love it. And oh yeah Twilight Link in SSBB he looks awesome.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2006
    its also availble for the new nintendo wii/revolution. Its comming out near october-nomvember

'Arcanine'

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 6, 2006
    At least we know. Oct-Nov hmmm...gonna be the best birthday present ever! Where I have I heard that before...last year of course when it was suppose to come out.

Here's some info:
    1. Might be 100 hours gameplay (I hope so, whooo!)
    2. Gale Boomerang makes mini tornadoes
    3. You can ride a horse
    4. You can fight while on a horse
    5. Can turn into a wolf

This is probably obvious to you lot but if people don't know what this game is like, they can look.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Nintendo would be insane if they didn't release it this year. It's a scheduled launch title. Previous extensions were tyo improve the graphics, add functionality, and make it longer. And it's already achieved all that. The graphics are better, it's a Wii launch title, and it's already longer than OoT. There's reports of at 25 dungeons that have been developed.

Meteordragon01

The Cruxis Angel
    Years

Yeah, this game looks cool, but ive been waiting for this game to come out for a long time. Im tired of waiting! What would have been the smart thing to do is release it on the gamecube, when theyre done with the actual gamecube title changes. (Not Wii stuff) Then, when they release it, start working on the Wii title. (Sometimes I think Nintendo should ask people in forums, questions about what they think Nintendo should do.)

'Arcanine'

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 6, 2006
    TRIFORCE89 said:
    Nintendo would be insane if they didn't release it this year. It's a scheduled launch title. Previous extensions were tyo improve the graphics, add functionality, and make it longer. And it's already achieved all that. The graphics are better, it's a Wii launch title, and it's already longer than OoT. There's reports of at 25 dungeons that have been developed.
    There's going to be 25 dungeons in this game!? Wow, that's really something! Very nice job there!

Back