• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] legendary battle script help

pokefreak890

The One that will make everything great
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    as said above in the title can someone please help me with this because when i tried using this as my legendary battle script this is my script currently

Spoiler:

when i talk to the mirage i get the cry and everything but the battle dosent start if anyone can help me out with this that would be great

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    The best way to script anything that is already in the game is to just copy and edit an existing script. I'd suggest opening up an existing legendary script and using it as a base to write your own.
    Note that each legendary script also has a level script which hides the sprite after the battle, so you'll need to add one for each new legendary if you want the sprite to disappear afterwards.

Years
    Just change
    wildbattle2 0x2B9 0x46 0x0 0x4
    to
    wildbattle2 0x2B9 0x46 0x0 0x1

Spoiler:

AkameTheBulbasaur

Akame Marukawa of Iyotono
    Years
    What I did when I made wild battle scripts was this (I only included the relevant part)

battle POKEMON LEVEL ITEM
    setflag 0x807
    special BATTLE_PIXELLATE
    waitspecial
    clearflag 0x807
    special2 LASTRESULT 0xB4
    compare LASTRESULT 0x1
    if true jump @defeat
    compare LASTRESULT 0x4
    if true jump @escaped

I used PKSV and not XSE (which I assume you're using, correct me if I'm wrong) but it should be similar just with slightly different commands. I couldn't get the battle to work with the setflag 0x807 or the special BATTLE_PIXELATTE though.

Have you gotten the script to work yet?

Back