• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Legendary pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giratinarules

Pokemon Champion
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Oct 5, 2012
    these are the new legendaries that are confirmed
    Raikou Lv 40 roaming johto
    Entei Lv 40 roaming johto
    Suicine Lv 50 outside bills house
    Articuno Lv 60 Seafom islands
    Zapdos Lv 60 outside the powerplant
    Moltres Lv 60 at Mt silver
    Latios and latias Lv roaming kanto
    cave for groudon kyogre and rayquaza is west of cinawood
    Mewtwo found at creulen cave lv 70

TK101

Beginner Hacker
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 16, 2012
    I didn't know that Nintendo put all those legendaries were in HG/SS.Thanks for putting this thread up.

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2010
    I do like how theyve made all the previously simplified/disappeared places available in Kanto, like Cerulean Cave and the Seafoam Islands (at least I hope there'll be a puzzle to Articuno). Those places were key to making Kanto a great place to (re)visit and thats what made the originals kinda disappointing in terms of visiting Kanto. Having all these legendaries available isnt a bad thing either cuz then you wouldnt have to go through the hassle of trading back and forth... (although I agree with someone who said it makes them lose their prestige/rarity)

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    I do like how this information was already posted in the Game Release Info sticky. Almost a full day ago as well... =/

Please check around first before making threads - also there's a discussion topic for this info and more as well (also a sticky thread).

Closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back