• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Legendary Pokemon

DeathScape

Banned
    Years
    Yup, I just figured it out. I got Raquaza for my Emerald and Saphire today! I used my master ball for Emerald and an ultra ball for Saphire.

Salaz

Salaz the dragon master!
    Years
    well is better if u use the masterball on rayquaza he is harder to catch it took me 20 turns to catch him with a timer ball

Salaz

Salaz the dragon master!
    Years
    ohh thats hard i was left with my sceptile while battling rayquaza and i almost died but i catched him

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
    You dont have to beat the elite four to get Ryaquaza, but for groudon and Kyogre yes you need to beat the elite four!

Bashaamo

Gimme some Tempura Udon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    Salaz said:
    well is better if u use the masterball on rayquaza he is harder to catch it took me 20 turns to catch him with a timer ball

You know, actually Rayquaza is easier to catch because you can always save in front of him and try to catch him again if you fail, and he doesn't run away. If you're facing Latios or Latias, they can run away quickly and you can't save in front of them, because you never know where they are. That is except you went to New york to get that thingy that can get you to the Southern Island.

Dark Penguin

[Insert text here]
    Years
    yeah, exactly. unless you happened to save right before you encountered Lati@s, it would be a shame to have wasted your masterball on Rayquaza. he's not that hard to catch, anyways. My friend caught him with a poke ball.

Back