• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legendary Pokemon

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
    Years
    I'm actualy fascinated by the unknown, especially that huge one in the third movie. I remember seeing a big unown in the 3rd movie. Mabye it was in the book the guy found that had all the unown in it?
    For some reason, i think all the evee evolutions have something to do with them along with xatu and mabye natu?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    the reason for the so many questions i ask

interesting thoery...

...too bad i've only seen the 1st pokemon movie (and i don't remember anything relevant of it) after that i had no money to get'em and parents not take me to cinema :sleeping:

Captain Arcane

Years
    nah, i think they do have names... somewhere hidden in a dark corner of an old dusty book >.> lol

Yes actually. in the 3rd movie, a pokemontologist finds an ancient book in some ruins, and i don't think that its the alph ruins or the tanoby ruins. But I'm pretty sure that it describes the unown, and more.

Mudkip85

A.K.A ~KIPPER~
    Years
    nah, i think they do have names... somewhere hidden in a dark corner of an old dusty book >.> lol

hanako tabris come tell us! xD

thank you hotaru someone seems to believe me however ive only seen about three or four names that reveal the names of the unknown

Mudkip85

A.K.A ~KIPPER~
    Years
    i would love to give you the link as to where i saw the names of the unknowns so people could see for themselves but it was on pokemonfever another forum which is currently off board due inactivity but when they re-open i swear ill post the link

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    After checking out my sources, I found that in the G/S/C games, each Unown has a word related to it. These words were then used as their special powers in the TCG game.

The words associated with the original 26 Unown are as follows: Angry, Bear, Chase, Direct, Engage, Find, Give, Help, Increase, Join, Keep, Laugh, Make, Nuzzle, Observe, Perform, Quicken, Reassure, Search, Tell, Undo, Vanish, Want, Xxxxx, Yield, and Zoom.

If they do have names, then I have no idea what they are. I have never heard of the Unown having names. Instead, I thought that they were called Unown and then their letter.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    lol @ the "Xxxxx" one (why's it called that?)

ok with exception to the one i mentioned above, they all appear to have names associated with actions and... verbs? well whatever "angry" might be...

how do you know so many things hanako tabris? ._.

Celebi-

Ilex Forest Protector
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2006
    Aruseus is an equine being that may be based on the horse-like mammal. Its body is white and has gold hooves attached to its four legs. Its hair is quite long and its face is green. It may be a reference to the Chinese mythical creature, the qilin (麒麟). It also bears resemblance to the forest spirit Shishigami in the Hayao Miyazaki film Princess Mononoke.

Aruseus is classified as the "Creation Pokémon". Legend says this Pokémon used 1,000 of its arms to create the universe. Its name is partially derived from Zeus, the ruler of Mount Olympus in Greek Mythology. Also, Zeus was called Jupiter by ancient Romans. In astrology, the planet Jupiter rules the sign Sagittarius, which has a centaur as a symbol. This may be why Aruseus resembles a horse.

Some information :p

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    everything ties together there, strange how all things in life are like that...

... well i should think this thread more or less over now, and with much here for everyone in the future to read :)
    unless there's any more legendary pokemon we've somehow missed?

Last edited:

Celebi-

Ilex Forest Protector
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2006
    Legendaries

Diaruga

Parukia

Yukishii

Agunumu

Emuritto

Hiidoran

Regigigas

Giratina

Kureseria

Fione & Manaphy

Event Pokemon

Darkrai

Sheimi

Aruseus

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    There might not be any questions yet on those Pokémon, seeing as how all that we know is that they exist. Once the majority of the community has played D/P or have seen those Pokémon in the anime, then question might arise.

But right now, most people are trying to deny the revealing of the new Pokémon so they can discover them on their own.

So Hotaru has it right. This thread is basically dead...for now.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    about the unknowns....
    its totally off-topic sorta lol
    but! i thought the unknowns letters, (said by Hanako Tabris)
    i thought it had something to do with the movie!! hmm.. i thought a message, from Molly Hale..
    Angry - Unknowns being angry
    Bear - Entei bring "bear-like"
    Chase - Unknowns chasing her
    Direct - No idea..
    Engage - Attack
    Find - find hale
    Give - Entei gives all the time
    Help - Help me!!
    Increase - the numbers are incresing
    Join - More are joining
    Keep- keeping Molly hostage or mollys dad
    Laugh - she is happy with entei
    Make - they have the ability to make stuff
    Nuzzle - hugging with entei
    Observe - sorta a one you know, but cant explain
    Perform - another one like the above
    Quicken - Unkowns are quikening their spell rate
    Reassure - hmmmm
    Search - search entire Alphs
    Tell - shes trying to tell you something
    Undo - she needs to undo all shes done
    Vanish - her real dad vanished
    Want - she can get all teh things she wants
    Xxxxx - O.o
    Yield - yielding powers
    Zoom - Whoa! fast!

hmmm so there

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    hey... dont spoil it for everyone....
    dont swear, or even pretend! its just rude,
    and if you dont like pkmn, then just dont go on here !
    simple...
    lets just ignore them two, okay guys?

Ps u guys deserve to be booted out.. -.-

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    whoa it was deleted!!
    there was some guys saying some stuff that wasnt really appropriate :\
    they were swearing and saying that pkmn wasnt real, and it was kinda weird...
    and they were both booted out...
    hmm...

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
    actually.. since we're kinda on the topic of unowns, I actually collect alot of the Unown cards.. their powers are also stated.. but I kinda misplaced it.. if I ever find it, I'll post it ^^;;

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    i didn't see that post(s)

they were swearing and saying that pkmn wasnt real

true they're not real, but that's all the more reason to discuss them :)
    it's best not wield one's opinions like a heavy sword

but nice name-theory on the unowns maddy
    seems this thread is far from dead xD

serebii- said:
    Legendaries

Diaruga

Parukia

Yukishii

Agunumu

Emuritto

Hiidoran

Regigigas

Giratina

Kureseria

Fione & Manaphy

Event Pokemon

Darkrai

Sheimi

Aruseus

so, anything about those pokemon? (except aruseus of course)

note: i feel much like a guy that's not putting effort in... me knows very little compared to this though :\. meh, well someone's gotta ask the quetions xP

Captain Arcane

Years
    Aruseus is an equine being that may be based on the horse-like mammal. Its body is white and has gold hooves attached to its four legs. Its hair is quite long and its face is green. It may be a reference to the Chinese mythical creature, the qilin (麒麟). It also bears resemblance to the forest spirit Shishigami in the Hayao Miyazaki film Princess Mononoke.

Aruseus is classified as the "Creation Pokémon". Legend says this Pokémon used 1,000 of its arms to create the universe. Its name is partially derived from Zeus, the ruler of Mount Olympus in Greek Mythology. Also, Zeus was called Jupiter by ancient Romans. In astrology, the planet Jupiter rules the sign Sagittarius, which has a centaur as a symbol. This may be why Aruseus resembles a horse.

Some information :p

AHA!
    I seem to be a little right about the zeus/Greek mythology type thing I said.
    Im proud of my assumption.:)

Im in the mood for a talk about the "not three, but FOUR, Regis.
    1.Regirock
    2.Regice
    3.Registeel
    4.Regigigas

The first three, found in Hoenn, sealed away by ancient people in three different tombs, never to escape.
    I havent seen the "Rukario, Blablabla...", movie but I know the three regis are in it. Does that movie reveal any info about them?

Regigigas is a kinda steel looking pokemon, but normal type. It also looks as if grass-like shrubs are rooted upon its flesh.
    I have no clue, or info about its legend.

Last edited:
    Back