• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Legendary" Trainers-An RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
Years
Skye: Ho-oh,bulbasaur
Morphasis: Articuno, chikorita
Raichu Tamer: Latios, Charmander
mew13- mew, squirtle
marina99:suicune, torchik oh marina it would be helpful if you switched to latias then it would be cool!
radical_edward: jirachi, treecko
legendary pokemaster: groudon, mudkip
flygon trainer: kyogre, pikachu
Me: Lugia, Totodile
Looks like we are ready! okay im just making sure veryone is okay with this...

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
Years
OkAY! lets start! it will be from my own POV oh this is so exciting!
--------
I ran through the forest. Today, many kids around my age will be getting their first pokemon and starting a journey to train pokemon. I

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
Years
OkAY! lets start! it will be from my own POV oh this is so exciting!
--------
I ran through the forest. Today, many kids around my age will be getting their first pokemon and starting a journey to train pokemon. I dont care if I live in the forest alone. I am going to train. "HUh?" I said to no one, surprised. There was a blue thing bobbing in the river to the right of me. I ran to it. I could have sworn the thing said "Help!"
"Oh my god" i said. "Its going towards the waterfall" I did the impossible- i jumped into the current. Yeah, ive always been like that. good swimmer. and i take pride in that. I swam toward the blue thing and grabbed hold of it. water was spraying everhwhere so i couldnt see what it was. "Please let us be okay" I thought to myself, edging toward the waterfall. "Pleas-"
Wham. I blacked out
----who knows how long later----
I woke up. land. I was on LAND! I immediately stood up. "Hi!" i looked around confused. someone just said hi to me. no one was there. "Wheres the blue thing?" i wondered aloud "Well if you wanna call me that im down here!" i looked down, and i almost fainted seriosly. "A-" i stutered "a-a-a-Totodile???" i wasvery confused. "oKAY first of all" i started. "are you okay and second how am i talking to you?"
the Totodile walked over to me and said "Actually im fine- if it wasnt for you i wouldnt be here- i am forever grateful"
I flushed. "Aww its okay" i said honestly
"As for how you are talking to me" she said. "I have no clue. your speaking pokemon right now"
then i was very confused. then i realized somehting. "Hey your a starter pokemon arent you?" totodile suddenly looked guilty "Who me? NO NO NO!" she said quickly. "Oh i see" i said "Escapin from the lab now are we?"
"Dangit" she mumbled. "You caught me"
"Hey i got an idea!" i said. "I am goin to the lab to get a starter pokemon why dont you be my starter! that way you wont have to be!"
Totodile lighted up at this statement "Thats a great idea!" she said.
i nodded. "But first i gotta go get a pokedex so we can go quickly" I said. "Lets go"
====
Oh um legendary pomemsater i explained before we ended up living in the forest alone no parents lol

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
Celeste walked through the forest. It was so peacful. Cyndaquil sighed, happy with all the quiet around them.

But all silence was broken when an unknown trainer crashed into her. Celeste cried out as she was thrown painfully backward.

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
Years
I got up and stretched. I looked out the window of the abandoned shed I had lived in for so long, and saw someone heading toward the lab. I quickly got dressed, and packed my few belongings and tore outside toward the lab, hoping the kid wasn't intending on getting a treeko. I came in gasping, and caught my breath. I saw that the kid wasn't taking treeko. Professor Birch looked at me a bit oddly and asked wich pokemon I wanted. "Treeko." I said, and held out my hand as he gave me the pokeball. He handed me a pokedex, and explained what it was for. I thanked him, and then walked up to the other kid. "Hello." I said, "Starting your journey, too?" I knew he was of course, but I still waited for a reply, just to start a conversation.

Last edited:

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
OOC: Um...Eliana...my character is a Zapdos morph...

IC:

The sun rose lazily over Pallet Town. Skye turned over in her bed, her eyes wide and alert, her mind filled with excitement and anticipation. She pushed her blankets back and away, and got up for a refreshing shower. After, she dressed in a pair of baggy jeans and a black long-sleeved shirt. Lastly, she put her necklace with a pokeball charm around her neck, smiling at her reflection in the mirror. Her hair, always wild and rebellious, flew about her head as if made of light feathers. She tossed her blond mane back, and grabbed the back pack she had prepared last night.

"I'm going, Mom!" Skye called as she made for the front door.

Her mother did not even turn around. She just nodded. Skye shrugged, rolling her eyes. She was used to it by now, and thankful to get out of the house. She made her way down to Professor Oak's lab, her nimble feet carrying her quickly down the dirt road, as if she were flying.

"Professor!" she called excitedly as she burst into the lab. She ran up to him, beaming. "I'm ready to choose my Pokemon!"

"I hope you've given it a lot of though!" Professor Oak told her, and pet her head, tousseling her messy hair. "I have not doubt you'll make a good choice. Pallet will surely miss you though."

"Perhaps..." Skye mused, and looked eagerly at the Pokeballs. She picked up the one containing a Bulbasaur, and looked triumphantly at Professor Oak. "I'd like this one, please?"

Professor Oak examined it carefully, and released Bulbasaur from his Pokeball. Skye stared in wonder as the little blue spotted creture with a great green bulb on his back appeared before her. She gazed at the creature curiously.

"He's definitely the one!" Skye said difinitively, and shook the Professor;s hand.

"Good luck, Skye," he told her, handing her Bulbasaur's pokeball.

"Thank you," she said politely, and walked out of the lab with her Bulbasaur.

On the way down the road to Viridian, Skye decided to keep her Bulbasaur out of his pokeball so she could talk to him.

"I'd like to give you a nickname," she said, smiling down at the creature. "Do you want one?"

"Saur!" the Bulbasaur said excitedly, waiting for her to choose one.

"I've always thought Seedling was a cute name," she said thoughtfully. "Do you like it?"

Bulbasaur nodded.

"Seedling it is then!" Skye exclaimed, scooping Seedling up in her arms. Seedling smiled in delight, and they continued on their way into the tall grasses outside of Pallet.

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
Years
Legendary pokemsater lol just making sure ya heard me ^^ no parents.....
-------
I hummed on the way to the lab. Totdile stopped me and pointed to a man not far away wearign a white lab coat "Thats professor birch" she said. "He is the one you wanna talk to il just be staying here now"
I grinned. "I think not your coming with" I grabbed her and took her towards him.
"Um excuse me" I said to him. "Oh!" he grunted and stood. "Im sorry i was doing research who might you be?"
"Im eliana" i said. "and i believe this pokemon is from your lab." I motioned toward totodile. Totodile seemed to blush. "Oh!" he said in surprise. "Ive been looking for her for quite a while!"
"Yes well" i said."i was wondering if i could have her as a starter pokemon"
"Well of course!" he said. "Let me just get you some pokeballs." he ran into the lab and cameout a minute later, holding 6 pokeballs and a pokedex. "Here you go!" he said brightly. "Bye now!" I waved and started walking.
---
Skye? its hoenn lol
and everyone let me clarify this-
WE DONT HAVE PARENTS! LOl we are basically orphans living in the forest.....like pokemon y'know?

Years
I woke up in my usual ara, in a cavern behind a waterfall. I liked water a lot, for reasons I wasn't sure of. anyway, I left the caverns and headed for the lab. "oh, hello Eclipse. come to meet your pokemon I presume?" Birch asked. I nodded, not saying anything, deciding professer Birch would be able to pick a proper pokemon for me. "Hmm, lets see.. I think you'll do great with this one." he said, picking up a pokeball and handing it to me. After saying my thanks, I tossed the pokeball into the air, and watched as it released it's pokemon. "Yay, I'm FREE!!!" I heard a small squeaky voice say. the light from the pokeball cleared, revealing a Pikachu. but this one had odd coloring. instead of being yellow, it was black, and the usually brown stripes were dark red. "I think I'll call you Shadow" I said, as Pikachu hopped on my shoulder. I noticed the other trainers taking, but thanks to my anti-social nature, I did not approach them.

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
Years
everyone please read my post from above its very importnatn thanks.....
:)
----
We stopped in a clearing and sat on some rocks.
"Hey Toto thats a cool name" I said laughing. Totodile like unamused. I stopped and saw soemthing on her forhead. "Whazzat?" I said, pointing to a blue jewel like thingie on her head.
"Huh? oh..." Totodile said. "Ive had it as long as i can remmeber....i always thought of it as a jewel..."
my eyes brightned. "thAts it!" i said.
"What?" totodile said.
"Il call you julie!" i announced.
"Julie...." totodile repeated "Yeah.....I like that...."

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
(ooops sory eliana... i changed my first post, im half asleep today)
"well ya, why else would I be here" i said to the boy, then i noticed the proffesor outside. He was talking to a girl.
"I don't mean to interrupt," i said,"but i'm here to get my Pokemon"

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
OOC: Can't my character be adopted or something? How are we supposed to start a Pokemon journey if the professors don't know who our characters are? I'm so confused...

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
Years
-----
I shook for a second. Totodile looked rather confused. "Whats wrong?"
"I-i-i dont know" i said, a little freaked out. "I just saw something....people......"
----
well skye you know how birch goes traveling a lot? he may have met you! and also he doesnt have to know you! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back