• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LegendaryPokeBreeder! Helping you finish your Pokedexes for nothing!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

☆DiaIsDia☆

.:Cradle Shock:.
Years
  • Hullo. I think I did a request a while ago with my old account, so you may still have my FC. I would like to request:

Vulpix, Glameow, and Turtwig. [Yes, I still don't have one :(]
    And if you could, could one of them hold a Dragon Scale, and another a DeepSeaTooth? That's IF YOU COULD.

LegendaryPokeBreeder

Did you get the pecan sandies?
    Years
  • Hullo. I think I did a request a while ago with my old account, so you may still have my FC. I would like to request:

Vulpix, Glameow, and Turtwig. [Yes, I still don't have one :(]
    And if you could, could one of them hold a Dragon Scale, and another a DeepSeaTooth? That's IF YOU COULD.

Ahh ok :D Yeah I'll get those pokemon. I'll try to have a look for those items but I aint promising too much.

Can you get me a Lapras, Horsey(w/DragonScale), Corphish?

The pokemon be on the way. As I said I'll have a look for the Dragonscale, hell I may as well try to stack up on them xD

Just a note for people who are after Dragonscales. You can find them on Horseas and Seadras which are located at Route 226. Then by using either a good rod for the Horseas or a super rod for the Seadras. Either you can catch them untill you have one or you can use the move Thief everytime you come across either pokemon :D

Can You Get Shiny Pokemon?
    I am after a Shiny Smeargle lvl1 - any chance you can get one?

I dont really do shiny pokemon Im sorry :( I like having them but Im not really one for hunting them down.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2011
    i would lik a adament totodile wiv egg moves ice punch and dragon dance male prefered i want to use it on my soul silver team ill give you a event for it i dont mind i got some spare events :D i really want one

Rapide

Self-esteemed Wumbologist.
    Years
  • Just a note for people who are after Dragonscales. You can find them on Horseas and Seadras which are located at Route 226. Then by using either a good rod for the Horseas or a super rod for the Seadras. Either you can catch them untill you have one or you can use the move Thief everytime you come across either pokemon :D

If getting a Dragonscale is too much of a hassle for you, then you don't have to put it with my Horsea. I can find it myself so you don't have to go through the trouble of finding one yourself. =]

LegendaryPokeBreeder

Years
  • If getting a Dragonscale is too much of a hassle for you, then you don't have to put it with my Horsea. I can find it myself so you don't have to go through the trouble of finding one yourself. =]

Well I dont mind. I've had a try at retrieving one xD But if your gonna look yourself then thats cool and the Horsea should be ready soon :)

i would lik a adament totodile wiv egg moves ice punch and dragon dance male prefered i want to use it on my soul silver team ill give you a event for it i dont mind i got some spare events :D i really want one

Ooo sweet! I'll let you know when I manage to finish it :D

can you breed me an ekans?

The Ekans is on the way :)

The regi's not including regigigas?

I have all the Regis and most legendary pokemon. In FACT ... I do have some spare legendary pokemon but tis not much. I shall update my first post and include the spares :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2010
    Can I get Dialga?
    By the way I'm really new to the forum, so if I'm being n00bish please excuse me. ^_^

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2011
    Well I dont mind. I've had a try at retrieving one xD But if your gonna look yourself then thats cool and the Horsea should be ready soon :)

Ooo sweet! I'll let you know when I manage to finish it :D

The Ekans is on the way :)

I have all the Regis and most legendary pokemon. In FACT ... I do have some spare legendary pokemon but tis not much. I shall update my first post and include the spares :)

oh and once you finish that i want
    bold chikorita with egg moves leafstorm,ancient power
    and timid cyndaquil with egg moves reversal,flare blitz

LegendaryPokeBreeder

Years
  • I was wondering if you could breed me a Bagon, Cyndaquil and a Totodile please
    any nature, any gender =D

Sure thing dude! So long as you dont waiting a bit.

Can I get Dialga?
    By the way I'm really new to the forum, so if I'm being n00bish please excuse me. ^_^

Hehe well welcome to the forum to start with! Um I dont currently have a Dialga. I dont have every legendary pokemon on me at the moment.
    Uhh but if you look around other peoples threads you might come across something or put it into the quick trade thread above :) But expect guys to want something in return :D

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2010
    Ok, do you have a female Eevee? Because If I can breed Eevees I'll just evolve them and that will cover a lot of my pokedex.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back