• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Legends - Real or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    With the Arceus being the god off all Pokémon should that mean he should be National Dex Entry No.001 instead of Bulbasaur because god is allways said to the first one and the National Dex is a encyclopedia of all Pokémon so does that mean Bulbasaur was the first discovered Pokémon!

You are the first person i have ever met who thinks there is significance in dex ordering. Granted there's slight trends but there is nothing truely mystical in it. Starter first, legendries last. Other pokes in a random order in the middle.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    I don't think there's much significance in the the Dex ordering... If I want to find the legendary, I go to the end. Easy as that. And I hope it stays like that...

Actually, I'm not really sure they're is gonna be anymore pokemon... Don't you think they wanna keep Aruceus at the end and not in the middle?

Waker of Chaos

Unlimited
    Years
    I don't think there's much significance in the the Dex ordering... If I want to find the legendary, I go to the end. Easy as that. And I hope it stays like that...

There is a significance, but not what you may think. National Pokédex numbers are handed out to Pokémon in order of their human discovery. Thus, Bulbasaur was discovered by humans first, then Ivysaur, and on like that, ending with Arceus.

Mechanic

Shin!~ hohohohoho!~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    I as always will skip all the pages of threads (except the ones i already read) and post my theology on the pokemon mythology...

Once upon a time a pokemon named Mew came from nowhere into this place we call world, since he felt lonely in this desdichated universe he though of creating more pokemons to be with him and to help him since hes only power was to create other pokemons he needed help...

So then he created three pokemon`s, Dialga, Palkia and Arceus, Arceus made the universe Dialga made the time and Palkia created two more universe to guard themself and other pokemons.

But for Mew that wasn't just it, thats where he made then Kyogre and Groudon the one who made the earth and all the other planets, the reason why there are so many stars is because all the worlds they made that didn't worked so they blasted them, other than that they made one system (ours) that was regular and one of those planets was perfect for them (ours) so they just stopped and rested in here. Then Rayquaza came to create the ozone cape all over around the world

Mew was still unhappy because of the unbalance of this world, even though Kyogre and Grouden were sleeping like nothing everything was in total caos on the surface. Thats why Mew created now Ho-oh and Lugia to control day and night that was affected by Dialga`s time system (the so called 24 hours per day). but then that just calmed everything a bit so Mew realized he needed to do something else, he created the three legendary birds and the three legendary dogs each one of them assigned one special request personally by Mew, they cant actually die and there`s only one of each of them but in the series there`s no confluence on this because its the same one they show over and over just that they don't say it (like the fact that everything goes around Ash just one boy who is in the right place in the right time so he presences everything that there is to see in the pokemon world just by mere "luck").

Then after that the rest of the pokemons are fillers for Mew to play with (including Darkrai so dont flame me on this one xD just think of it, what funnier than seeing someone else suffering on hes own dreams?).

Cant think of anything else atm sorry guys but, that is an almost complete pokemon theology, just minor fixes here and there and its like perfect :P

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Erm, like most people you've got the roles of arceus and mew wrong unit. I cant be bothered to go through every point, but if you read the books in canalave and the dex entry on arceus it would be apparent. Ive ranted about this too many times, but ive been submitting to this thread for months, and arceus came before mew.

Waker of Chaos

Unlimited
    Years
    I as always will skip all the pages of threads (except the ones i already read) and post my theology on the pokemon mythology...

You really should have read the whole thing, or at least the last few pages.

Once upon a time a pokemon named Mew came from nowhere into this place we call world, since he felt lonely in this desdichated universe he though of creating more pokemons to be with him and to help him since hes only power was to create other pokemons he needed help...

Mew didn't come from out of nowhere. Read below.

So then he created three pokemon`s, Dialga, Palkia and Arceus, Arceus made the universe Dialga made the time and Palkia created two more universe to guard themself and other pokemons.

Mew couldn't have created these Pokémon. Arceus came from an Egg that was born of chaos. Arceus created first Dialga and Palkia, then Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf. Those five in turn created time, space, emotion, knowledge, and willpower. Then the world came to be (probably Palkia's work), and the three mirage Pokémon gave the world their blessings.

But for Mew that wasn't just it, thats where he made then Kyogre and Groudon the one who made the earth and all the other planets, the reason why there are so many stars is because all the worlds they made that didn't worked so they blasted them, other than that they made one system (ours) that was regular and one of those planets was perfect for them (ours) so they just stopped and rested in here. Then Rayquaza came to create the ozone cape all over around the world

Groudon, Rayquaza, and Kyogre aren't capable of space travel. Mew is, so for your theory to be correct, Mew would have had to travel from world to world, creating countless Kyogres, Groudons, and Rayquazas. I really don't think that's what happened. Which came first (Mew, or Rayquaza, Kyogre, and Groudon) is up for grabs, though. Most likely Mew, since it was the first to originate from this world, but that's just a guess for now.

Mew was still unhappy because of the unbalance of this world, even though Kyogre and Grouden were sleeping like nothing everything was in total caos on the surface. Thats why Mew created now Ho-oh and Lugia to control day and night that was affected by Dialga`s time system (the so called 24 hours per day). but then that just calmed everything a bit so Mew realized he needed to do something else, he created the three legendary birds and the three legendary dogs each one of them assigned one special request personally by Mew, they cant actually die and there`s only one of each of them but in the series there`s no confluence on this because its the same one they show over and over just that they don't say it (like the fact that everything goes around Ash just one boy who is in the right place in the right time so he presences everything that there is to see in the pokemon world just by mere "luck").

Again, Mew didn't create Dialga. Also, Lugia and Ho-Oh have no connection whatsoever to the time of day. Also, Raikou, Entei, and Suicune's role has nothing to do with your theory. They are the judges who report back to Ho-Oh, telling about how the human race is so far. Remember, Lugia and Ho-Oh were chased out of Ecruteak City because of human greed. As for Ash, he's a chosen Trainer of legend, so I really doubt it's just luck that he and his Pokémon get to see all the legendary Pokémon.

Then after that the rest of the pokemons are fillers for Mew to play with (including Darkrai so dont flame me on this one xD just think of it, what funnier than seeing someone else suffering on hes own dreams?).

Cant think of anything else atm sorry guys but, that is an almost complete pokemon theology, just minor fixes here and there and its like perfect :P

See the bolded text, and please, read the books on the top floor of Canalave Library, as well as the last few pages of this thread. Perhaps then your theory would not be so badly flawed.

Mechanic

Shin!~ hohohohoho!~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    As i said thats "My" theology but now that i went there (hey Gofre the same day i told you i started playing i got up to the 7th medal with 5 hours of play :P) and read the books i know a bit more about this.

The reason by i didn't read the pages is because i am a lazy bun to forgive me D:

Other than that i find this a really nice thread ^_^ glad i came in :3

-Unit - Merry Christmas

MegamanTrinity

yes.... I am old.
    Years
    It would be nice to have a game as large as Pokemon to have a complete and working storyline from beginning to end. You can't really get this serious about the storyline, because every time a new series is introduced, theres going to be more and more pokemon, and more and more legendaries... and the next set could be even more powerful and even more special than darkrai, mew and arceus.
    The story is attempting to make sense of each new addition, however it wont be possible to make a 100 percent legit storyline untill every single pokemon is introduced. When new ones appear, they have to modify the storyline to give the new ones a place in the books.

Seriously... when it was just red, blue and yellow, the first pokemon was mew, the strongest was Mewtwo, and the three birds were awesome. Now half those pokemon don't even get to be mentioned in the day to day pokemon life.

Don't even get started on a whole working storyline for this game untill all the pokemon appear. Because every time you think you get it right, the writers are going to throw something new at you. and after all, this is still just a game, and there are still writers working today to make a better storyline for the next installment.

Waker of Chaos

Unlimited
    Years
    After watching Dialga VS Palkia VS Darkrai (and not understanding a word of it), I think it's possible there be only two known dimensions in the Pokémon world: Ours and theirs. Notice that there were thousands of Unown fleeing from the battle between Dialga and Palkia. This dimension was very dark, which contrasts with the purplish, lit dimension shown in the anime prior and in Pokémon 3.

As such, I think that purple glow is Hidden Power. The Unown simply synchronizing their Hidden Power attacks to create a sort of telepathic harmony.

I have some thinking to do.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    For the love of GOD, please READ at least THIS PAGE. WE HAVE SAID SO MANY TIMES THAT ARUCEUS CAME BEFORE MEW AND IT HAS BEEN PROVEN! ARRRGGGHHHHFSGDFGKDFNGMKLNDFL;BKJFMNDLKVQADFJKNGVBO;FDJBNLGKBFHNGO;H

Good on yer, you drove me insane.

Don't even get started on a whole working storyline for this game untill all the pokemon appear. Because every time you think you get it right, the writers are going to throw something new at you. and after all, this is still just a game, and there are still writers working today to make a better storyline for the next installment.

Yes, but do we know if there is another installment to the pogeymans world? We may continue to ponder what information what we are on. It's no crime to pressume things.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    After watching Dialga VS Palkia VS Darkrai (and not understanding a word of it), I think it's possible there be only two known dimensions in the Pokémon world: Ours and theirs.

Well this is a prime example of the inaccuracies of the anime. If there are only two dimensions then that would leave no-where for Giratina. While we are unsure of his purpose, we have already established he lives in another plane somewhere between that of life and death. Too.Many.Inconsistencies!

MegamanTrinity

yes.... I am old.
    Years
    Yes, but do we know if there is another installment to the pogeymans world? We may continue to ponder what information what we are on. It's no crime to pressume things.

Are you all really that desperate to know the back history of "pogeymans" that you have to "pressume" and try to 'own' the whole story without knowing the whole story?

I understand, for the battle reasons... Questioning the legendaries. Yes certain legendaries I feel are underpowered, due to the role they supposedly play in the creation of the pokemon universe.
    For battle though, isn't it quite fortunate that even a well trained common pokemon can beat down a legendary... I feel this is where practicality beats common sense and supposed storyline.

Waker of Chaos

Unlimited
    Years
    Well this is a prime example of the inaccuracies of the anime. If there are only two dimensions then that would leave no-where for Giratina. While we are unsure of his purpose, we have already established he lives in another plane somewhere between that of life and death. Too.Many.Inconsistencies!

How do we know Giratina isn't in our dimension or theirs? How do we know that Giratina's simply hidden, appearing in that dimension only when someone really dies? Exactly, we don't. So don't be accusing me of making inconsistencies if you can't present your own evidence.

For the record, Darkrai didn't die, exactly. It was just swallowed by the alternate dimension, possibly absorbed by Palkia to perform Spacial Rend.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Calm down, I wasn't accusing you of inconsistencies, I was accusing the anime. Anyway, Im going by the games where, unlike d&p, Giratina isnt wrenched into this dimension by evil people or kept in the other dimension by 3 little elf-thingies.

Waker of Chaos

Unlimited
    Years
    Calm down, I wasn't accusing you of inconsistencies, I was accusing the anime. Anyway, Im going by the games where, unlike d&p, Giratina isnt wrenched into this dimension by evil people or kept in the other dimension by 3 mirage Pokémon.

All right then.

Fixed, by the way. They look nothing like elves to me.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Yeah that makes more sense, but elf is quicker to type and i like relating things to christmas :)
    Did everyone enjoy their christmas?
    Just to keep on topic, Why do we all think arceus needs plates to change type?

Waker of Chaos

Unlimited
    Years
    Yeah that makes more sense, but elf is quicker to type and i like relating things to christmas :)

Screw the yules, I have money!

Did everyone enjoy their christmas?

Not at all.

Just to keep on topic, Why do we all think arceus needs plates to change type?

When Arceus returned to the alternate dimension to "go to sleep", it left behind at least 16 pieces of its body. Each piece became a Plate, inscribed with the story of the Original One, so that it would not be forgotten. Each Plate also carried the elements of a certain type, thus why the 16 Plates are different.

There may be one or two Plates as yet undiscovered, which I will refer to as the Mystery Plate and the Blank Plate.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Nice idea, I was gonna say each sustains their respective element but thats just a bit stupid (It sounds better in my head lol). A more probable idea is that it found it had too much power, and split itself into the plates as to control his strength. Again I pefer your theory :)

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    When Arceus returned to the alternate dimension to "go to sleep", it left behind at least 16 pieces of its body. Each piece became a Plate, inscribed with the story of the Original One, so that it would not be forgotten. Each Plate also carried the elements of a certain type, thus why the 16 Plates are different.

There may be one or two Plates as yet undiscovered, which I will refer to as the Mystery Plate and the Blank Plate.

Yeah, the plates for the ??? Type and one for the blank type.

I have no idea why there is the blank type, it may just be filled in their for glitch protection reasons

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back