• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Legends - Real or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
  • Gofre cut the rudeness or I'm going to infract you. You're not in charge of this thread - stop acting like it. This is a group discussion that is not to be led by a single person.

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2008
    my locker code at school is 666(and i go to a catholic school too haha) and also at the hospital i was at recently is there was a emergceny you dialed 666 xD anyways... how much more info do you need about it ?? it is called Origine Forme its is used to travel between diemisions and looks like this
    Spoiler:

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Gofre cut the rudeness or I'm going to infract you. You're not in charge of this thread - stop acting like it. This is a group discussion that is not to be led by a single person.
    Im sorry, I didnt want to sound like a minimod. But I've seen threads shut for less and i could see the road this was going down.

it is called Origine Forme its is used to travel between diemisions and looks like this

Dang, this much i knew. I was hoping they'd released more information on it. Meh, im one of the few people who likes the new form:)

WaluigiRedclaw91

Alt/Original Page of: Haza
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2010
    Gofre, youve recieved moderator status now? I was banned for some time but im back. Whats te current discussion.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    If you look, we're all moderators ;)
    Some april fool thing i suppose lol
    Anyways, no current discussion really. Have you seen the new giratina form?

WaluigiRedclaw91

Alt/Original Page of: Haza
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2010
    Yes Ive seen it. I think its just a form to represent the way in appears in its alternate dimension but I dont think I should make guesses until its already revealed in anime or what not.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    I didn't notice the difference between the two until I saw the old one compared with the new one xD

But, maybe it's something like a Deoxys thing, where it can change between the two forms.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Perhaps, although it may be a little early for Nintendo to be releasing a Pokémon which leads to information like that. We barely know about a game next year, and the next generation seems to be a big cloud of hiddeness.

Years
  • Perhaps, although it may be a little early for Nintendo to be releasing a Pokémon which leads to information like that. We barely know about a game next year, and the next generation seems to be a big cloud of hiddeness.

yeah nobody knows for sure i guess.........

hmmmmm i really cant think...

im stumped but i dont think they would give information like THAT away!

Stop Messing Up My Files Porygon-Z!

The shadow of Mismagius
    Years
  • Well, it says that Mew created all Pokemon, but Arceus is the creator of the universe. Who came first?

If Arceus is a so called "god" then it should be able to create itself on its own, but Mew created every Pokemon. Perhaps Mew created Arceus, who then shaped the universe? But then why would Arceus leave Dialga to control time and Palkia to control space. Then to only have Mesprit, Uxie and Azelf stop Dialga/Palkia (depending on the game you have) from "power tripping". (xD) Also, if there were 151 original Pokemon, then how come these Pokemon, 3 generations later, are introduced into creating the universe now...

Also if Arceus is the "creator" how come other Pokemon, such as Groudon formed the land, and Kyogre the water. But then Lugia (In Pokemon 2000) basically stops the world being destroyed with the help of the "Chosen One" (Ash) Lugia is also called, "The Guardian". Also the three birds, they control the forces of nature because of their orbs, they needed to be placed in the shrine, and yet the weather goes all out of whack, but I thought that Kyogre, Groudon and Rayquaza controlled the weather, not the birds?

There's something to ponder on...

Mew's genetic code contains that of all Pokemon, and it can use all moves. Thus, scientists HYPOTHESIZE that Mew is the ANCESTOR of all Pokemon. It did not "create" anything.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    While this thread was very interesting at the time (I myself have ~100 posts in it), it died out almost six months ago.
    *Reports*

Archeopterix

Cooltrainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2014
    It should be possible to capture gods in pokeballs... they may just have a very low catch rate.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • Gofre, seriously, you don't have to post everytime you report.

As he said, this thread has been dead for six months. Please check the date of the last post before posting in the future.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back