• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legions of the Evil Bunny King of Doom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
    =D fudge does this to me!! *eats fudge then runs around in circles8 =DDDD

Anyway, how are you today KK??! Oo

Bay

Years
    Yay, cookies! (Muches them reall fast).

No, I had never seen Shawn of the Dead but one of my friends has. He really loved that movie. He loved it so much, he has a Shawn of the Dead shirt.

Oh, and not being mean or anything, but you still owe me a review of "Heart of the Sea":P.

Hehe, can't wait for that trail story you had been talking about a little bit.

katiekitten

Is currently: Very happy
    Years
    XD

I'm good! Finally sorted out the trial story, and had a nice lazy day today. Don't worry Bay, I'm working on it. XD I'll get there eventually...

How is everyone else?

Bay

Years
    I am doing good this morning. Got to writing "Heart of the Sea" a little bit but I am now taking a break so that I can catch up on reviews. Right now I got three fics that I need to finish reviewing. Luckily those stories are not that long.

Hope you have a good day KK!

Oh yeah, today was the last day to turn in entires for the Laughingstock Comedy One Shot Contest! Glad the both of us had turn in ours on time! I can't wait for the results!

Kimicatdemon

Years
    Ahh...contest are always fun...just like when you pour hot syrup on your evil twin!! =DD

katiekitten

Years
    I can't wait to see where we placed! =D

You are writing some more already Bay? Great job! :D

Kimi: XD *"accidentaly" drops acid in syrup* >=) XD

Oh ma goodness... I depress people. It is official. :o My latest little oneshot? Depressed people. XD

...I guess it was a little depressing... The person on trial knew he was doomed, and had pretty iserable thoughts. And then he lost his case and was sentenced to death. Just a little depressing. XD

Kimicatdemon

Years
    I wirte fanfiction...;; but my stories are always too long..xD waaaayyy too long!!

Evil twin: Grrrrr....

katiekitten

Years
    You do? *is interested and goes to see if you have any posted here* =D

Ooh... The wait for the end of the contest is unbearable... XD At least it isn't as bad as the horror contest. That took months to be judged. XD

Bay

Years
    Yeah, I heard about how the horror contest took a long time to judge. Man, I can't wait for the results! I hope the judges will bring the results soon! ^^

So you know when the results will come katiekitten?

Kimicatdemon

Years
    No..I haven't posted any here..my first fanfiction is on fanfiction.net ...Oo it's my first one ever, so if you read, don't hate me!!

Whiplash

Been very inactive
    Years
    Katie do you write fan fics on there I used to :( but got banned.
    Bay sorry about the unreplied PM Ill reply tommorrow to it.

Bay

Years
    It's all right Dark Grave. Take your time to reply the PM. ^^

Man katiekitten, I can't wait for the results! I hope it comes tomorrow, though I dobut it.

Oh, and I managed to finish Chapter Five of "Heart of the Sea". Man, the end result was thirty pages:O!

I hope I can make it at least twenty five pages when I done edited it. That's how I managed to shorten "Take Fifty Five!" from twenty five to twenty;).

Kimicatdemon

Years
    I just realized, the fact that I'm a detailed writier is a good thing!! XDD

Anyway, how is KK today?!

katiekitten

Years
    :o 30 pages? *claps*

Aw, Dark Grave... *hugs* I put up the first chapter of The Evil Bunny King, but that was all. :)

I really can't wait for the results... But I have no clue when they will come. Oh, the wait is agony! *sobs* XD

Yep, detail = good. =D I still have to read your story, sorry for not doing it yet. I have been grounded... :o

Oh, good news Bay! I've been allowed to come onto my comp for an hour, and have put the review somewhere I can access it anywhere. So I'll try and get it done. =D

I'm good, Kibi! You?

Kimicatdemon

Years
    kibi..XD
    anyway, if you can't find it on ff.net, all you need to do is visit my message board. (just click the pic, or see your eyes burn out.) I have to work on the itlatianig, so you can tell what is a though...I'll help you find it on FF.net. (note, I have yet to upload the correctly spelled version...XD) You go to the anime section and then the princess tutu sub section. My big story goes by once upon a time again..Oo

Bay

Years
    Yep, thirty pages. I think my proofreding was not up to par becasue of the length!XD. Well, at least I managed to post it tonight. Here are some popcorn for you to eat while you read and review Chapter Five! ^^

Oh, speaking of which, I got three reviews to get done. Right now it's past eleven o' clock in the evening. I am going to get as much done as possible tonight because tomorrow I will be a little busy doing some college stuff. (Man, I am both excited and nervous about college at the same time!)

katiekitten

Years
    ^.^;; Sorry Kimi! *kills... odd typo* XD

I'll go take a peek at some point! =D

Popcorn! *leaps and devours* Salty butter.... Yum... XD It was a very good chappy. =D

... I depress people. It's official. D:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back