• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legions of the Evil Bunny King of Doom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
    You don't depress me..It hard to depress me...unless you try to make me emenies with someone...;_; that;s just mean...I don't like rival..

Bay

Years
    Aw...you don't depress me! (Hugs)

Thanks for the review you put! Well, right now I am working on Chapter Six. Got some of it done

katiekitten

Is currently: Very happy
    Years
    Aw, thanks you two! *hugs*

Your welcome Bay!

...I wrote yet another sad story. XD This one based on Hero.Thanks for the review, Bay! *hugs*

katiekitten

Years
    I am very good! =D Been lazing around, nothing to do...

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY EVERYONE!!! =DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

XD

I really need to practise writing more comedy... XD

Bay

Years
    Happy Independence Day katiekitten! Today I had been catching up on reviews and making a couple of avatars. The avatars were not good though.

Tonight I will be going to see the fireworks at my former high school. I can't wait!

Oh, and happy Independence Day everyone too! (Even if you guys do not live in the US XD).

Kimicatdemon

Years
    katiekitten said:
    I am very good! =D Been lazing around, nothing to do...

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY EVERYONE!!! =DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

XD

I really need to practise writing more comedy... XD
    I can help you with comedy...I'm a comdey master!! =D

Bay

Years
    Hi katiekitten! Well, on my fanfiction progress I finished chapter six and got started on chapter seven a little bit. I will edit chapter six and post it probably tomorrow or Sunday. I do not felt like writing right now because I have a huge headache.

Oh, and I made a banner for "Take Fifty Five!". I liked how it turned it, though I think some parts of it could had been better. (Just look at my signature).

So how are you doing? Any progress on the Bunny of Doom story yet?

Whiplash

Been very inactive
    Years
    Bay the image in your sig for take fifty-five has gone into some annoying sign.
    So hows katie today?

Bay

Years
    Really Dark Grave? Well, don't worry, the image won't stay here for long. I will take it out probably as soon as either the Laughingstock results come (which should be very soon), or when I managed to get "Mori" posted here.

Just to let you know Katie, I had written more of "Heart of the Sea". Oh my gosh, there is this one part I really liked that I just wrote right now! XD. Oh, and I had been watching Wimbeldon latley. Good matches so far. :)

Kimicatdemon

Years
    I know...in my fanfiction, let's just say with one of the characters, waking up is not the same..XD;

katiekitten

Years
    Probably. =D

Hello again everyone! *hugs and cookies all around* ...Sorry about forgetting about this. ^.^;;

On a writing note, I finished bunny king at ten pages, and am now writing an entry for a romance competition which is going to be ven longer. XD Nine pages, and I haven't even really begun...

I is in trouble. XD

Years
    Sorry to do this, but this club went for almost three months without any new posts - and since the limit for revival in this forum is only one month, well...

Feel free to try to get this club remade if you wish, though.

-closed-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back