• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lego. Rock Band. For real.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    And no its not my 52 hours without sleep affecting me to see things. This unreleased slide from GDC was waiting approval but never was. But hey it was leaked out and some pretty well shocking stuff popped up. Like lego rock band. And GH: Arcade. Lego. Rock Band. For real.

I do want to see all the other titles though like guitar hero arcade and
    guitar hero: uh guitar hero???

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Somehow, I don't believe that's real. :x Especially considering we're already in '09 and I haven't heard of any of those versions. XD; Like GH: VH, GH: Arcade, or GH: BH. I could always be wrong, but I just don't see what sort of music could go into a Lego version. Unless it's just regular music, which seems pointless. Almost like it's another cop-out for more money.

And GH:GH is actually Guitar Hero: Greatest Hits, but they've changed it to Smash Hits now. It's coming out soon, I think. Supposedly it's just real versions of all the songs from the first two that were only covers.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Lolwut? Lego guitar hero?

Well that's great because seriously, all I've ever wanted to do is play Guitar Hero with Lego Characters, rocking out to the lego music!

I doubt this is real :/

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    All you doubters and haters be warned. ITS REAL.
    https://kotaku.com/5221190/harmonix-announces-lego-rock-band
    The apocalypse just called to tell me this is the 3RD sign out of 7. Great.

If you are ignoring this cause it seems a joke it is not. We have a LEGO FREAKING ROCK BAND on our hands. Info? Sure!
    * Songs you know and love: Rock out to everything from current radio hits to past favorites the whole family will enjoy.
    * LEGO-themed rock challenges: Play killer riffs to destroy a giant robot, summon a storm, and demolish a skyscraper using the power of rock!
    * Enhanced customizer: Don't stop with your avatar, customize your whole entourage! Design the band, roadies, and manager just the way you want.
    * Build fame LEGO-style: Collect LEGO bricks after each song to build cooler vehicles and move to new venues.
    * LEGO rock den: Buy furniture, decorate the walls and customize your band's hang-out as you climb the ladder to rock success.
    * Fun for everyone: Turn down the difficulty with an easier skill set option for budding musicians.

Great Just great. Source?
    https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/l/legorockband/
    Hahahaha this is great just great. What next? Lego Pokemon? Wait hold that thought Ill get back to you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    Lululululul at all the people who prefer to play that instead of real instruments. At least we aren't getting Lego versions of ourselves XD

But I don't see what the big problem is. If it's real, just don't get it. It's not like they're mind controlling you or anything =\

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Lululululul at all the people who prefer to play that instead of real instruments. At least we aren't getting Lego versions of ourselves XD

And I lululululul at the stupidity of that statement. Do you see people who play FPS games going out and shooting up the neighborhood? No. (Hopefully) It's a game, just like any other.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    Seriously, it's a game. You don't have to buy it. That was my point.

I just don't like Instrument Simulation games. It was supposed to be a light hearted comment, not a stab in the back.

And I may be in "love" with a character who likes to mutilate people alive, but I have not done so yet, and I have no intentions on doing so any time in my life. Those who kill people to "imatate" a video game are either simply beyond foolish, or have other intentions for doing so. It's usually the latter.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Sounded like the usual "Go out and get a real intrument and put down the plastic one" kinda comment to me. Sorry if I took it the wrong way.

Back