• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lenore Region OCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    I'll be sure to remember that, though it would seem that Sakai doesn't do that really. Maybe you will find it over working his pokemon but that's about it, lol. and sorry I dont think i read your post with the star fox reference. sorry.

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
    Not to be rude Wolfwhispers but you said my Shroomish hit level 7 and on a side note his nickname is Shroom.

Don't worry about being rude. I know I have and still will make mistakes. If you see one go ahead and tell me so that I can fix it. Right now everything should be in order. :)

The Scientist

PKMN Scientist/Mathemagician
    Years
    Wolf, about my last post, Neiteio's financial problems are there for a very important reason:

Neiteio's primary reason for traveling with Goliath was simply that he felt like traveling and testing his own physical limits. As a traveller first, Trainer second, he has no strong motivation to fight Gym Leaders... He later [soon] finds out that upon defeating a Gym Leader, you get both a badge and prize money.

By introducing the idea of him needing to buy food and new clothes, etc., I gave him a reason to fight Gym Leaders: the prize money is a means for him to survive on his expedition.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    sorry for not posting but the new pokemon game mixed with my college life doesn't help me when it comes time to make a post. I don't want to quit but I'm going to be far behind everyone as I'm sure I can only handle one post per week.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Wolfwhispers, I know that my post was useless and kind of meaningless, but it was to get Renka to Maple City because I left that part out in my previous post. But can I post the next part anyway? Unless you just skipped through me without reading my post...

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
    Name: Amisa Blake (Misa)
    Personality: On the outside, Amisa is a down-to-earth and level-headed teen, she is brash and quick to anger, but Misa is also very haughty and has a tendency to look down on those she finds inferior, be it adults, children or people in her age group and because she's so used to ordering people, her butlers and maids, around Amisa will sometimes involuntarily order other people around out of habit, but she's working on trying not to be so demanding. Misa's also frequent to having fits and temper tantrums, especially when she can't get her way or gets what she wants, a habit she has yet to break.

Though on the inside, Amisa is weak emotionally, she doesn't take well to rejection, she hate's being neglected and feeling alone, she hate's the fact that her parents work constantly and have no clue that their only daughter has run away from home and traveld to a new region, it pains Misa to think that, if she were to march home right now and look her parents straight in the eye, they probably wouldn't even recognize her. Misa is frequent to slipping into semi-depressive states when she is reminded of her parents and how they haven't been in her life for the past 3 years, but she hopes that being around Pokemon will fill the gap of not having her parents around.

Appearance: Amisa is a light tan skinned girl, she stands 5 feet 7 inches and has just past the shoulder length black hair, blue-dyed bangs frame her face and she has a nice portion of hair that falls to her chin and covers her left eye, which is brown, while her right eye is hazel, her eyes are two different color's, due to Heterochromia, which she inherited from her Mother, who has one brown eye and one hazel eye as well. Misa's main outfit consists of a short sleeved black and blue stripped shirt, a black denim miniskirt with some black shorts under it and over-the-knee blue and black striped socks with black and white sneakers. For accessories, she wears a simple black choker with a skull and crossbones around her on her left wrist she wears a black arm band with a skull and crossbones etched into the material.

Amisa has 3 piercings in her right ear and 2 lip piercings. When she not in the mood for looking like a creepy goth, Amisa will change up her outfit by wearing a silky midnight blue Chinese styled top with long loose sleeves that covers her fingers and starting from her left hip bone and ending at her right shoulder is a shimmering blue, green and yellow scaled majestic looking dragon, stitched on the front of her shirt along with some blue jeans and her sneakers. Her choker and wrist bands however stays on her person at all times. When faced with the prospect of cold or snow, Misa will switch her skirt/jeans for some thick insulated pants and her sneakers for snow boots and she'll adorn a skull engraved ski cap along with a thick hooded snow jacket, a scarf and gloves, in whichever colors are available for her.

History: Up until the precious age 14, Amisa was the cliché, rich and sheltered, spoiled daddy's girl. Misa always got what she wanted as a child, she was never denied anything and no one ever told her no, and when they did, her father would just fire them or bribe them with cash, whenever anyone had something she wanted, (because god that girl had lungs on her like a Loudred) her father would automatically get it for her and because her father would spoil her so much, this caused Misa to grow up believing that everything could be solved with money. Her life was sheltered, she had been home-schooled and knew nothing of life outside her perfect, get-whatever-she wanted, world.

At the age of 12, when she went along with her parents to a business outing that allowed parents to bring their children, It was the first time Misa met Nick Carter, The Carters were long time friends of her parents and they had hoped Misa and Nick would become good friends as well and become good friends they did, Nick and Misa really hit it off after the party, seeing as how Misa was ignorant to the world outside her home, Nick was more than eager to show off the his Pokemon and sate Misa's curiosity about the strange creatures, her parent's weren't too big on Pokemon, which was why Amisa never owned any.

After his frequent visits, Misa had become smitten by Nick and eventually that small crush escalated into something more, though Nick was oblivious to her crush and was more interested in Pokemon then girls. It was during the night of her 14th birthday that her life took a turn for the worst, her birthday party went along smoothly, but it was after all the guest left when Misa had decided to tell Nick how she felt. She had confessed to him that night and he rejected her, telling Misa that he saw her as nothing more than a friend and was more focused on his duties as a trainer and he wasn't looking for a girlfriend right now. Poor Misa's heart was crushed, she didn't take the rejection well, throwing temper tantrums and locking herself in her room, refusing to even see Nick and it didn't help when her parent's were suddenly swamped with work and were rarely at home.

Since her parents were hardly ever home now, Misa was practically being raised by the work staff, but this didn't set right with the girl, she wanted her parents, she wanted them home, she wanted them to look after her, she wanted them to scold her and tell her right from wrong, not the work staff. So what did Misa do? She began to rebel, her wardrobe and outlook on life began to change, she began to get depressed easily and was often found locked away in her room, threatening the staff and claiming that she'd commit suicide unless her parents showed up, but they'd never show up and she was too much of a coward to actually commit suicide. At the age of 15, Misa got her ear and lip pierced, her parent's were too busy to scold her, so the maids did it for them and that made Misa angry.

At the age of 16, Misa had decided, that since her parents were too busy with working to care about their own daughter, she'd run away, though at the time, she was unsure of where to run to. It was only by a stroke of luck, while out shopping for some clothes, that she overheard about the Lenore Region. Misa had become interested and soon she began to study up on all she could about being a Pokemon Trainer and began saving up all the money she could for travel, and within the year of her 17 birthday, it was settled, Misa ran away, catching a boat to Lenore and heading to Shirk City, ready to start her own journey, and become a trainer and just forget all about her neglectful parents.

Preffered Starter:

Lenore Region OCC

Name: Pineco [Ash]
    Ability: Sturdy
    Attacks: Tackle, Protect
    RP Sample: (From Dark_Link12 RP The Ultimate Challenge: New Kanto)

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

[Christ this girl has serious issues... but sadly, I can soo see this happening in some movie ._. Hope I get accepted!]

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
    I would appreciate it if everyone would start giving Trainer Cards! I know pokecharms is randomly down, but last I checked, it was working. So thanks!

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
    Bleh.. every time I check the TC Maker, its always down... I think it doesn't like me ._.;;;
    It sucks and most of those other TC makers never have the Shiny option -.- but I should hopefully have my TC out later today.... I'll think of something

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2023
    I would like to participate :D Im just filling my form. Just telling now, because theres only one place left and i would like to reserve it xD

Hi. This will be my first RPG experience so I hope to do good. :nervous: And sorry if sometimes my english its not the best. I can speak and write well, but some grammar mistakes can always pass ... I'll take this as an opurtunity to improve my english as well :D Now for the form:

Name: John
    Personality: John is a kind boy, always willing to help the others, even if that bring consequences. He developed a strong sense of justice, because when he was a child he hated being punished by something he would not accept as fair. Because of that fact, he hates injustices and has a great desire to fight to counter them. However this strong sense of justice also makes him accept any punishment that it considers fair, no matter how hard it is. John looks like a relaxed and confident boy, who likes to have fun and to enjoy life to the maximum, but this is only the facet he shows when he is in public. When alone, he usually tends to think about questions that trouble him, questions that everyone think that he can solve easily. John doensn't like to do things the simple way if that isnt going to take him to guaranteed results. He likes to take risks but he is usually very conscient about the ones he takes, considering all possibilities before action.
    Even with all this kind facet, John is easily enraged, and doenst keep words inside him, saying all that comes to his head. Once angry or sad, John tends to close himself, and no one can reach him to know the cause of the problem. Even if he desires for revenge, he never does it, and prefers a good talk instead of a fight. He is very competitive and doesnt like losing. Even after losing we will keep saying "Its not fair", even if inside he knows it is. However with interaction with pokemon, John has managed to keep his bad losing for himself. He is a great companion, and never misses to take part in a prank or something else his friends are doing.
    He is easily stressed, and hates losing time. He hates orders, and he can be really stubborn sometimes. John admires Pokemon and is always eager to see them. When he was a child he spent hours playing with them, and reading huge books, trying to know everything about Pokemon. Recently he has attained the conclusion that no one will ever know everything about Pokemon, and that we wants to travel all around the world in order to know as much as he cans.
    Appearance: John is tall for his age, around 1,81m ( Im terribly sorry but i dont know how to use inches =/ ), and he has a light tanned skin. He is athletic, he has a mid-lenght hair and he has got deep dark brown eyes. His soft angled layered hairstyle with messy bangs is a great way to flatter a broad forehead and to soften a square face. His main outfit is a t-shirt, shorts, and his running shoes. When its cold, he usually uses jeans, a t-shirt and a jacket over the t-shirt. He usually uses red t-shirts as red is his favorite colour.
    He doesnt use accessories, because of his vivacity. He usually lost or broke them so he stopped using them. However he has a pokeball in a chain like a collar, given to him by a trainer he met once.
    When he is going to anything formal, john dresses a shirt and some jeans, but he is not very concerned about his clothes. When going to rought climates he usually prepares himself the most he can in order not to be delayed by the advertisies of the weather. When going somewhere snowy or rainy, John usually dresses with something hot, alongside with a scarf, gloves, and boots.
    History: TIll his 13th birthday, John lived in the Hoenn region in Fortree City. He was raised in a natural environment where his likeness for freedon grew really fast. He was raised with lots of Pokemon, not only from the the other people of the town, but as well some wild ones that lived in the woods nearby. Because of that fact, he soon learned to admire Pokemon as living beings, his friends and to respect them above everything else. He dreamt of beggining his own journey with Pokemon, and spent his childhood not only reading and trying to learn very much about Pokemon but as well trying to convince his parents to let him go on a journey. However they were very relutant, because they were never too close to Pokemon. Living as researchers on Silph.Co, they never gave special attention to Pokemon because of their lack of time, and never shared the entusiam of their son. They were never good listeners and sometimes John was punished by them for spendind many hours out of home even if he had a good reason. He felt highly frustated because how could them accuse him of not being at home, if both of them were never there? And so John developed a strong sense of justice, promising himself that he would never do something like that. Deep inside he admired his parents, for working so hard, and he could understand their position.
    However this changed in one night, when John's parents came home earlier. John's father announced him that he got a promotion to work in a faraway region, called SInnoh, in Jubilife City. John didnt really knew a thing about that city or the region and so ignored his father annoucement. Two days later, a big truck came, and John fell into reality... They were really moving...John couldnt move, as he standed in his room, in one of Fortree's threes. He quickly ran downstairs, to find his father and mother already there, getting ready to leave at any moment. John tried to demove the idea from its parents, but there was nothing to do. The best thing he managed to get, was some time to say goodbye to all his friends. Angered, John ran deep in the forest... He couldnt believe his father had readlly meant it when he said they were moving... And now there was nothing we could do. After understanding that, John slowly walked to his home, where his parents waited for him. We said goodbye to all the Pokemon he had met in Fortree and to all the people as well. Then they departed...
    After one week of travelling, John finally arrived Jubilife. He saw tons of people on the streets, streets that were nousy and dirty, and where was the free air he usually felt? Fortree was a city too, but it had nothing to do with that. He silently walked alongside his parents, until they stopped at a big building, which they called a skyscraper. John couln't believe how high that was, but kept his mouth shut, as he done during all the trip, in order not to show a weak side. Fortree's trees had nothing to do with that. When his father announced that they were going to live there, John almost choked. When they entered the house, John broke his silence and asked his father why so few pokemon showed up in Jubilife. His father answered that in that city, people had more to do than deal with Pokemon. John got quite enraged by that answer, and coulnt keep the rage inside him. He told his father that pokemon were not toys to deal, and that we would be a trainer no matter what.
    Three years later, John was walking by the city. He had no friends there, and no one knew where did he came from. He never opened himself about his origins to no one, and closed to himself. The boy had changed. After those painful three years he had come to a conclusion. His parents were not going to give up the idea of him becoming a researcher, so he had to do something about it himself. One day his parents told him they were all going to Canalave as a family trip. John knew that story already. They were going all to the library and spend all day there. They made a quick trip by boat to Canalave, and as soon as they entered the city, John noticed a big boat that said "The Lenore Cruise". He followed his parents without taking his eyes from the boat. After leaving the port, they reached the library. John's parents quickly grabbed down a book and started reading. John told them he was going to look for a book, and that he would come back in a minute. He quickly searched the shelves by the word "Lenore", and the first thing he found was a notice in a newspaper. The newspaper announced that a new region had been discovered, called Lenore, and Pokemon trainers were beggining their journeys there. Immediately, John knew what to do. That was the chance he was waiting for. He went into the upper level of the library, from where he could see his parents and he whispered in their direction a single "goodbye". With the money he had saved during all those years, John bough a ticket for the "Lenore Cruise", and boarded in. Despite being sad, he knew he wouldnt regret it. He looked into the endless blue sea and said: "Lenore region, here i go"...
    Preffered Starter:
    I will take the last one left, Shuckle if possible :D I would like a female one please.Can its nickname be Shuc?
    Lenore Region OCC

RP Sample: I will speak of John's first meeting with a Pokemon trainer:
    Spoiler:

I hope you enjoy it :D And any suggestions feel free to tell :D Thanks in advance.
    Gallant

Last edited:

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
    Gallant, you are in. You may start in the first city with a Shuckle at level 13 and one pokemon of your choice on Route 1 at level 12. Also, do you want Shuckle to be a shiny, or normal?

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2023
    Gallant, you are in. You may start in the first city with a Shuckle at level 13 and one pokemon of your choice on Route 1 at level 12. Also, do you want Shuckle to be a shiny, or normal?

Thats great, thanks :) Sure if it can be shiny it would be great :D I will begin working on a chapter about that right away ;)

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2023
    Um what other Pokemon would you like?

I sent a vm to wolf already, but i think i can put it here as well. I would like a flareon please =) Male, called flame. Thanks. As soon as i get confirmation about that i will start posting :D

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    I think he meant he wanted Flareon for the one Pokemon you want. You know, the one you PM Wolfwhispers.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back