• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leo's Shiny Trading Den

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2010
    AAHHH crap its not shiny i thought the person would give me a shiny darkrai but didnt :( ahh man i really wanted a shiny lucario *tear* oh well

Edit: nevermind we might work something out!!!!!

Last edited:
    Years
    shiny flygon for shiny male riolu or shiny seviper,or shiny grovyle

i also have a pktopia electrivire

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2010
    AAHHH crap its not shiny i thought the person would give me a shiny darkrai but didnt :( ahh man i really wanted a shiny lucario *tear* oh well

Edit: nevermind we might work something out!!!!!
    Yea I'm flexible you know as long as it's a fair deal we could possibly come to terms on something you can pm me if you need to.

shiny flygon for shiny male riolu or shiny seviper,or shiny grovyle

i also have a pktopia electrivire
    I just got the pktopia electivire and I have those Shinies already. Ummmm you don't happen to have anything in my shiny wants?

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2010
    I can get you an onimyte!!! for the shiny riolu
    I dont trade regular pokemon for shinies. Sorry

aww man and i was hoping i can get that riolu u are like the 10th persom i asked ...no i dont have anything you want

What I will do is if I get a second one of a different nature I will trade you for the Shiny Grovyle but I might not get a second one till later on this week so if you don't get it soon check back with me in a few days is that cool?

Years
    uh well not really because im leaving on vaction on saturday and wont be back til bout thursday

can we work out something else grovyle and seviper

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2010
    i guess so or i can give you shiny seviper grovyle and pktopia magmortar for it i want it badly
    I like to be fair in my trades so I'm sorry but I can't accept that. Like I said I'm a fair person, but again check back with me when you come back I'm sure I'll have another one.

okay thats fine ummm i can get u the shiny darkrai later ill pm you when i get it

Sure pm me later. I will still need to check it though.

Years
    how about for a phione i cnat wait i want one badly plz..this is my last offer or one of the crown beast

how about for a phione i cant wait i want one badly plz..this is my last offer or one of the crown beast

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2010
    how about for a phione i cnat wait i want one badly plz..this is my last offer or one of the crown beast

how about for a phione i cant wait i want one badly plz..this is my last offer or one of the crown beast
    no ty

filllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllller

Years
    TY bro.

I have just updated my thread with more Shinies so go ahead and take a look.

CMT for:

Leo's Shiny Trading Den

Steelix lv.52
    Female Nature: Lax

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2010
    CMT for:

Leo's Shiny Trading Den

Steelix lv.52
    Female Nature: Lax
    Umm is that Satoshi Pikachu "Ash's Pikachu" If so what else would you want for it? I can give you something a 2 for 1 deal on it but if not could I possibly get the shiny Sceptile?

Anjoola

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    Hi, I've got the Whismur, Electryke, Omanyte, and Kabuto that you need. I don't know if four normal Pokemon for one shiny is fair, so you decide. If it is, I'd like a shiny Riolu in return.

Back