• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leo's Shiny Trading Den

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2010
    Hi, I've got the Whismur, Electryke, Omanyte, and Kabuto that you need. I don't know if four normal Pokemon for one shiny is fair, so you decide. If it is, I'd like a shiny Riolu in return.
    Sorry I don't trade regular pokemon for shinies.

im interested in your phampy and gligar

Sure you can have Phanpy for free the gligar is not with me right now it's on another game at someone else's place.

yup thats ash's pikachu ^__^ and yep you can get sceptile
    Sure when can you trade bro?

Years
    Sorry I don't trade regular pokemon for shinies.

Sure you can have Phanpy for free the gligar is not with me right now it's on another game at someone else's place.

Sure when can you trade bro?

i can trade now if you want, bring something extra for pika too. ^__^

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2012
    I'm interested in your shiny Larvitar, this is my first playthrough and I have 12 badges but it's pretty much been a grindfest so I haven't had time to catch any valuable Pokemon. :( If you would help out a noob I could attach a Nugget to the filler?

twinsandvikes777

Power Trainer
    Years
    Hey it's my first play through of SoulSilver I just got it the other day and I have just one badge so far, I'm very interested (as I see plenty of others are so this probably will be denied) in your shiny Riolu. I currently have an awful team and really need some help so I would be very grateful if you traded it to me for a filler poke. Thanks for your time.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2010
    Hey it's my first play through of SoulSilver I just got it the other day and I have just one badge so far, I'm very interested (as I see plenty of others are so this probably will be denied) in your shiny Riolu. I currently have an awful team and really need some help so I would be very grateful if you traded it to me for a filler poke. Thanks for your time.
    I don't trade regular pokes for shinies sorry.
    However I will breed you any pokemon you want in my breedables list for free.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    CMT for your shiny Ditto, shiny Sandshrew, shiny Houndour, shiny Politoad and the shiny Tyrogue

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2012
    Could you breed me a Larvitar? If you read my first post, you know it's been a grindfest for me and I could use a Tyranitar. I could give you a Nugget on a filler poke? Please?

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2010
    Could you breed me a Larvitar? If you read my first post, you know it's been a grindfest for me and I could use a Tyranitar. I could give you a Nugget on a filler poke? Please?

Sure I have one already you can have it for free FC? Mine is in my sig.

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2012
    Thanks, I thought the Steelix might be an added bonus ;)

I rate this thread a 5/5, a great service

Last edited:
    Back