• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leo's Shiny Trading Den

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    :bandit: imma stealin all ur bumps :P

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2010
    I'm wanting you shiney Absol or/and Pikachu. Will trade them for Groudon, Zapdos, Froslass(Level 100), Raiku, Suicune, Female Eevee, Zapdos, or/and Articuno

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2010
    Evd in atk and speed so the shiny electivire and normal lucario for shiny skorupi and absol?>

I will take the Shiny Electivire for the shiny absol. The skorupi is reserved for livewire because that one night wasn't sure if we were gonan trade and then he asked for it unless there is something else in here you want for the Lucario. So is the shiny ev'd Electivire ok for the Shiny Absol?

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2010
    Ok its ok so can i get this guy

Leafeon lv.19
    Male Nature Adamant
    Yes you can so The ev'd shiny Electivire and ev'd Lucario for Shiny Absol and Leafeon deal. and if I ever get another Skorupi with a good nature it's yours for free. :D FC? mine is in the sig.

Back