• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leo's Shiny Trading Den

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2010
    CMT for

Shiny Skorupi lv.10
    Male Nature: Adamant

Shiny Absol lv.20
    Female Nature: Naughty

The only thing I liked was the Shiny Electivire umm you don't have any low level shinies to make it more fair for you? I'll trade you the Shiny Skorupi
    Btw sorry for the late response server went down.

Updating coming tomorrow with more things.

Pokemon Μaster

Pokemon-Master #win-11 #loss 2
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2010
    lvl 100shiny charizard for weavle? if its ut =P mines not ev-trained, telling you that now,

my fc: 3438 2434 1945, adding yours now.

Nemesis91290

Dark and Light.
    Years
    you're not interested in a level 100 shiny mew or level 1 shiny manaphy for some of your pokes are you?

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2010
    you're not interested in a level 100 shiny mew or level 1 shiny manaphy for some of your pokes are you?
    I would have to check stats and stuff and see if they are legit but I'm not really into shiny legendaries.

Nemesis91290

Dark and Light.
    Years
    I would have to check stats and stuff and see if they are legit but I'm not really into shiny legendaries.

I gotcha. I am sure they are legit, I got them from an extremely credible source, but it's up to you. =) just let me know if you want any more details!

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2010
    I gotcha. I am sure they are legit, I got them from an extremely credible source, but it's up to you. =) just let me know if you want any more details!
    Could you pm me the OT the summary if they are an event and the source.
    Send me the pm and I will get back to you tomorrow.

Xtreme99

EVd Pokemon Colector
    Years
    The only thing I liked was the Shiny Electivire umm you don't have any low level shinies to make it more fair for you? I'll trade you the Shiny Skorupi
    Btw sorry for the late response server went down.

Updating coming tomorrow with more things.

I have UT Shiny Beldum
    UT shiny Machop
    UT Shiny Charmander

Air Pichu

We're Safe and Sound~
    Years
    buuummmpppp

Hey nice shinies!

Leo's Shiny Trading Den

Absol lv.20
    Female Nature: Naughty

Is this UT?