• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suggestion: Less restrictive "Creative Discussion" section, maybe?

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2020
    Good morning, I'm a new member here, and while surfing the forums I found the "Creative Discussion" section a bit too... Restrictive; other forms of art (like music or video) that not involve visual arts, gaming or writing have no place, and so I guess there should be a new subsection for these. What do you think?

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    There has not been much of a call for it, to be honest, and not nearly enough to suggest a new section would have enough activity, in my opinion anyways. If there was a good number of people creating music or videos, then it would make sense.

On that note, people can post videos that are let's plays or reviews of games in the subsection of the Video Gaming section, and there was this thread in which people showcased music they made. Which got closed with the mod of that section saying you can post your musical creations in the C&M section, so there is a place for that (just not in its own separate section, I suppose). On the activity note, that thread had about 10 posts in its last three months, which isn't much to be fair.

Back