• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lets discuss ash....

J-Rad

In ur comp h4xing ur interwebz
    Years
    hello this is a discusion thread abou tash ketchum... hers my opinion...

i don't really like him, hes too annoying IMO, he trys to pll of stragetgies that would never work, he thinks he's the bomb and will surly win each leage when he only makes it to like 8th place.... post ur opinions...

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    Why??

He is amazing and kind and cute.

I really love him. in DP Ash has awesome personality.

Jester Girl

Heke?
    Years
    I don't like how his voice changed, but who does? Ash can never go into puberty. D:

Anyways, he's pretty cool but you're right, he never has good strategies. He needs to evolve Pikachu already, so he'll be stronger.

I'm neutral with the beetch.

Jester Girl

Heke?
    Years
    I don't like how his voice changed, but who does? Ash can never go into puberty. D:

Anyways, he's pretty cool but you're right, he never has good strategies. He needs to evolve Pikachu already, so he'll be stronger.

I'm neutral with the beetch.

shedinjask

all about how to pokemoning
    Years
    Ash needs to be less perfect. And when the writers try to give him flaws, like rushing into things or losing sometimes, it gets annoying, because nothing bad ever happens to him and he never gets into serious trouble with lasting consequences. Maybe I'm asking too much of a kid's show, but he is terrible.

EDIT: No, Scheme Raichu that can actually outrun something >>>> Pika.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I think the worst thing that ever happened to Ash with his personality flaws is running into the middle of a Legendary Psychic battle and getting turned to stone. Of course, because Ash is so special, he gets revived by tears. :<

As for what I actually think about Ash? There are lots more characters more interesting that have graced that show. It's time to focus on them for a while and let Ash stew on the side until he can become interesting again. How many times can one kid save the world because he's the uber-special Chosen One? It gets boring seeing one hero all the time.

J-Rad

In ur comp h4xing ur interwebz
    Years
    oh my gosh my little bro was watching a show called dinosaur king and the main character's voice sounde EXAACTLY like ash's old voice and the girl villan sounded like jessie a bit...weird...

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2007
    Meh, agreeing with Manako. Wanna know what'd be awesome? If Team Rocket quit chasing after Pikachu and actually did something else, and earned their own show. Really, the Team Rocket based episodes actually manage to keep me interested.

Also, I don't like Ash much. For more on my opinion, see my post in the 'I Hate Paul' thread.

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
    dude, Ash is so annoying. Seriuosly if you were Paul (I know some of you would rather drive a knife through your head instead) wouldn't you get freaking annoyed by Ash badgering you every waking moment?! I'd probably kill him if he had to interrupt another one of my training sessions and talk about how stupid I am.

shedinjask

all about how to pokemoning
    Years
    Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2012
    Ash is stupid, and he catches all of my favorites. Pikachu is too darn strong, and Ash should just take his 5th grade education butt back to school and learn how to have a lickitung of intellegence.
    GET A JOB. Walking around the world on foot isnt going to pay the bills- oh right! He has no money to pay for a house. Pikachu should just blaze over the gyms one by one, then he can magically evolve all of his pokémon at the Pokémon league- like his Lv15 Krabby that Level hopped by beating an Executor. Then what? pikachu level hops back to level 50, and it actually has a fair match with the Pokémon, and with Ash's strategy, it automatically gets pwned.
    And why doesnt Ash know what the Pokémon standing in front of him is? Everyone knows what a freaking Bidoof looks like.
    I wish I could start out with a Pikachu that is stronger than a Zapdos when it's at level 5. And can beat ground types easily. And can kill off legends.
    Get a life Ash.
    I could beat him with a Lv1 Taillow with my eyes closed.
    And He better evolve that Turtwig into an ugly Grotle and then Torterra.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    dude, Ash is so annoying. Seriuosly if you were Paul (I know some of you would rather drive a knife through your head instead) wouldn't you get freaking annoyed by Ash badgering you every waking moment?! I'd probably kill him if he had to interrupt another one of my training sessions and talk about how stupid I am.

That's because Shinji likes Ash <33333
    8D

On topic, I think Ash is adorable. I used to have a crush on him in the beginning, then I hated him. Then I was neutral and now DP's made me like him a bit
    ComaShipping's helped me like him too.
    I personally think it'd be cool if Pikachu became human for one episode. I even drew a picture of what Pikachu'd look like. However, since I think it's a girl, a lot of people would disagree with the picture so ....

Back