• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Let's Keep It Simple

Years
    • PH
    • Seen Aug 30, 2019
    Hey Guys! I've been hanging around this forum for quite some time now and just decided to register recently. I became interested in the hacking portion and well, posted my first post there leaning towards creating a team. I know it's a little but. might as well say hi to all!

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
  • Hey iiCyle, welcome to PokeCommunity! (sorta?)

Hacking is cool; I tried to get into it back when I first joined. But I got into trading instead haha.

Do you play any of the main series games? If so, which one(s)?

Which game are you basing your hack off of?

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your time here and I wish you luck on your project :)

Years
    • PH
    • Seen Aug 30, 2019
    Hey iiCyle, welcome to PokeCommunity! (sorta?)

Hacking is cool; I tried to get into it back when I first joined. But I got into trading instead haha.

Do you play any of the main series games? If so, which one(s)?

Which game are you basing your hack off of?

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your time here and I wish you luck on your project :)

Thanks~ it's been a while till i got back to pokemon gaming. So to say, i only did play the main series from the advance generations and wasn't able to play the later generations. I'm basing my hack off of Emerald since that's my fav before. I got tons of ideas while playing some of the hacked roms. Hopefully bringing it to life.

Oh hello there! and welcome to PC! it's great to meet you.

Ooh, that sounds really intreresting. Sounds like you're up for a really tough task, making a ROM Hack is something that takes a lot of time, but the results can be just amazing. Our ROM Hacking section has a lot of tools and tutorials that you saw already. But, PC is more than ROM Hacking, we really have a lot of cool sections out here, and I'm sure that you're going to find something that catches your eye.

I really wish you luck with all of your projects, I hope you have a lot of fun here with us! :)

Thanks! I agree. I've seen some of the sections of PC which are interesting. But right now, I'm focused on rom hacking. After this, I think I might try to rotate my eyes a bit to see more of the PC.

Back