• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Lets Play Pokemon HG/SS, in a different way!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    Hello there guys. I have been thinking about this for quite long time now. There is really Nothing to do until Black & White to release ( in English, I already bought Japanese White, but I dont want to spoil myself so much ) Anyways. I have this idea of replaying Pokemon HG/SS again but this time with " rules " to make the game funner. Yes, funner. As I did this before its quite fun. I would like to do it again but with different set.

The rules ( mine ) are very simple, here they are:-
    1- No Starters allowed. ( want a Starter? see the limitation below )
    2- No change of Pokemon.
    3- No starting with evolved Pokemon ( except* ).
    4- No hacking allowed.
    5- Your Set must contain no more than 1 Legendary if you choose one, also, see the limitation. ( in other words, either A legendary or none. )
    6- ALL Pokemon are allowed except Arceus ( and starters as 1 says, but see the limitation if you think of one ) .

Basically, You have all the Pokemon from the 4 regions ( Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh ) to choose from, so you have planty of choices. I said that you are not allowed to use evolved Pokemon ( at start ofc! ) except those are evolved using special conditions, such as trading with an item. I will put this in a simple way. You can use Steelix from the very beginning but not Tyranitar. Because Onix evolved in trading NO MATTER THE LEVEL, and Tyranitar evolved when it reaches 55 or something. In other words, if you plan to have both Steelix and Tyranitar in the league ready with you, then you can start with Steelix ( reason mentioned above ) and Larvetar then you level up larvetar until it becomes a strong tough Tyranitar. Clear?

If you choose not to limit yourself, then you can choose any Pokemon from any region forming a full set of 6.

If you choose to limit yourself for extra advantages ( like a starter and/or legendary ) then there are limitations.

The limitations are:
    1- Starters, If you would like to use a starter then you need to limit yourself to that Pokemon's region ( like to make the set from only that starter's region, for example; if you'd like to use Turtwig, then you have to limit yourself to Sinnoh Pokemon only, forming the set from Sinnoh only )
    2-Legendary Pokemon, Most of them are quite high level so this is limiting, low level ones arent a problem. For example if you choose to have a level 30 lati@s. then you will not be allowed to use it until your avarage level of your Pokemon to be 30 then its okay to be added. in the previous example You will only be using 5 Pokemon until they are 30 and then you add it as the 6th. limiting, aye? but also cool!

Summary, You can use any Pokemon that comes to your mind unless you decide to limit yourself ( starter to it's region ). Legendaries are welcomed except Arceus. others have to be joined when your average level is the same as the legendary's. You have to Start your journey with the full set with you, no changes at all, therefore, they have to be in the level range of 1-10 in order to be added. Pokemon whom are hacked are not allowed ( otherwise, where is the fun?). Thats all.

These are MY rules, and they are enough for me. If you decide to add rules to yourself, feel free to do that lol, like if you want to do it but hmm, be water Pokemon trainer or any other rule you set for yourself, I dont mind. Its up to you ofc!.

Please feel free to ask me about anything that isnt clear, and whether or not you like the idea.

Please note that this is only a thing that I/we would like to do to spend sometime with fun while we have nothing to do, you know, Pokemon B&W are going to take a long time to release ( in English! ). This is intended to be a friendly contest with no real gains except for fun.
    THANK YOU!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back