• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Lets play pokemon on myboy emulator

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2022
    Hi anybody play on myboy emulator wanna multiplayer fellow gamers.

Anybody who wanna know how to multiplayer pokemon using myboy the steps are
    1.You need to have an app/software that both of you can connect on like a vpn or zerotier or hamachi
    2.you both have to share the information on whose gonna be the server and client
    3.then thats it!
    I can really go full in depth but i got no one to try this with its called port forwarding i hope i get to try this and upload on youtube as a tutorial for others.

Anybody wanna help me try out port forwarding using myboy emulator any game fire red or emerald you call it i hope i get some responds

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi anybody play on myboy emulator wanna multiplayer fellow gamers.
    Hi and welcome to PC! I don't play that, but I hope you'll find someone to play with~

Check out all of our forums if you have some time left over c: perhaps you'd like to try some ROM hacks or fan games, or chat in our Video Game section? Feel free to ask if you feel lost n__n

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Where is this video game section can i be in it? Because i wanna play with others
    It's right here on the main index of PokéCommunity, literally called "Video Games". https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?fn=gaming

Just make sure you're not sharing game ROMs, as that's illegal.

edit: uh wait i didn't check the title of your thread properly, I missed that it said "pokemon". I'm not entirely sure where your request for gaming friends fits tbh. It seems you're playing Fire Red or Emerald so perhaps just go onto our Discord and ask there in a pokémon channel instead? Sorry for the confusion but you didn't exactly give a lot of information 😅

Last edited:

DrWho42

ka kaw
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    hi there! welcome to the community! i don't usually play emulators but i'll give mboy a go!

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2024
    Hello there welcome I hope you enjoy your time here I hope you find people to play with

Back