• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Let's rave about our pokemon.

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
    I'm in love with my Flareon (not really), 'cause I've had her for two years now. I bred her on my Pearl, and trained her to level 100 myself. She's apart of my main team too. =3

I also love my Shiny Mightyena; I bred him aswell using the Masuda Method. =)

CyanideEspeon

Strange Woman
    Years
    The Zangoose I traded from Platinum is great. His name is Zangy. Zangy is EV trained in attack and speed, and he loves me, so his Return is powerful. It was so cute when he was scared of the cliff and snuggled up to me.

1tylerule

Master Collector
    Years
    I have a glaceon in my Platinum game, its hidden power is a weird water move! I can (Sometimes) beat fire types!^^

StormerEcho

Battle Worthy
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2011
    My Bayleef or my Notched Ear Pichu are my most favorite i have but I also like my Geodude because he's my HM Slave

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2021
    I LOVE my Achilles(heracross), for 2 main reason:
    1.) Nature and ability, he's adamant with guts. I first had a sassy/swarm heracross, but went looking for aipom one day and caught this guy instead and replaced the other one.
    2.) Moveset, obviously megahorn, but I also kept brick break. Yes I know close combat is stronger, but I don't like the defensive drop for regular game play. Also bulk up and rock slide to beef him up even more, and rock slide to handle those flying types hes 4x weak to.

chezhead

Thirty characters is not enoug
    Years
    So I have three. I just started up a game, and those three are all level 14, A pidgy, Toadadile, adn a Ponyta. Every time I gain a level one, I switch to another.
    I still can't beat bugsy. That is depressing.
    They still rock though.

Xine

I LIEK U
    Years
    im sooo in love with my absol ~~

not to mention its my favorite pokemon, BUT its also strong, strong enough to wipe out Lance's dragonite <3

super luck + razor claw + night slash + absol's mighty 130 base power = enemy going down

he's so awesome, so strong, so beautiful, so purrrdyyyy ~
    *lovelovelove*

edit :

I LOVE my Achilles(heracross), for 2 main reason:
    1.) Nature and ability, he's adamant with guts. I first had a sassy/swarm heracross, but went looking for aipom one day and caught this guy instead and replaced the other one.
    2.) Moveset, obviously megahorn, but I also kept brick break. Yes I know close combat is stronger, but I don't like the defensive drop for regular game play. Also bulk up and rock slide to beef him up even more, and rock slide to handle those flying types hes 4x weak to.

harr, i also have my heracross, Mimi with adamant and guts ;)

still.... absol is cuter than heracross... *squeeealll*

Last edited:
    Years
    My shiny dragonite, Cherry. Adamant nature with 31iv for her attack and speed. (bred like crazy). She owns all with dragon claw and earthquake.

My flareon, Orange. Awesome attack stat
    + fire fang <3!!!! I luff my lil orange.

Last edited:

ILoveDragonite

~~Do the wave~~
    Years
    Sunny beat the pokethlon, i didn't touch the touch screen.
    Sunny isn't shiny, green is an ugly color.
    Sunny can make a metapod fain with growl.
    Sunny can make a pokemon with flash fire faint, using flame thrower.
    Sunny got me the pewter gym bag, using only thunder.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Sunny is the new Chuck Norris.

My Typhlosion awesome, especially now that he's got Explosion. Still need to level him up for Red, but if we get that done, I can do my happy dance.

Back