• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Let's rave about our pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2010
    I still love my Zangoose. I caught her at level 17 in Ruby, trained her until level 85 then migrated her over to my SS game. As far as the pokemon I caught in SS, I love my Persian.

Persian is awesome.

Aero Blitz

Faster Than Sceptile
    Years
    My lv75 Dragonite, Draco, is so awesome.

HP: 247
    Attack: 308
    Defense: 172
    Sp. Atk: 162
    Sp. Def: 180
    Speed: 198

Dragon Dance, Fly, Fire Punch, and Earthquake.

My lv75 Raichu also owns.

HP: 199
    Attack: 210
    Defense: 110
    Sp. Atk: 146
    Sp. Def: 1148
    Speed: 247

Thunder Punch, Iron Tail, Grass Knot, and Strength.

They are parially EV trained, which would explain there higher stats in some areas. :D

Vindel

Team Rocket's Worst Nightmare
    Years
    Hey, guys. Newbie here.

I don't have a ton of uber Pokémon, but they're still pretty awesome. My top three Pokémon are as followed.

Garchomp - Claw (Male)
    Level: 54
    HP: 203
    Attack: 157
    Defense: 125
    Sp. Atk: 127
    Sp. Def: 102
    Speed: 145
    Movelist:
    Draco Meteor
    Crunch
    Sandstorm
    Earthquake

Notes: He's quick at dealing damage, as well as taking quite a few hits. His Crunch makes him real nasty against Psychic and Ghost types.

Scizor - June (Female)
    Level: 53
    HP: 157
    Attack: 163
    Defense: 134
    Sp. Atk: 76
    Sp. Def: 112
    Speed: 87
    Movelist:
    Focus Energy
    Iron Defense
    Night Slash
    Iron Head

Notes: She's a real best when it comes to damage. Her Focus Energy and Night Slash often rip most opponents to shreds rather quickly. She's capable of taking quite a few hits, too.

Dragonite - Nessy (Female)
    Level: 56
    HP: 178
    Attack: 166
    Defense: 119
    Sp. Atk: 149
    Sp. Def: 127
    Speed: 108
    Movelist:
    Blizzard
    Dragon Rush
    Surf
    Dragon Dance

Notes: She's not quite as devolved EV wise, but she's still a good fighter. She can hold her own against most of the Elite Four's Pokémon.

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    My Golbat, Buffy (which is weird because a few weeks ago it was my least favorite pokemon- now it makes it near my top 10) is my go to in any hard situation
    also, i admire my Pikachu, Tinachu- i mean, it popped out ELEVEN babies in 1 hour- It's Wonderchu Woman

Reflux

Reflux
    Years
    I <3 My lvl 28 Khangaskan Isis, She Single handedly took out the first 4 gyms :3, yes thats right the first 4! Even morty since all her normal moves can hit his ghosty's cause of her ability (scrappy) I LOVE HER, her moveset is amazing too :3 Fake-out, Comet Punch, Mega Punch, and Dizzy Punch is WIN!!!! *raves*

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    My Gyarados is amazing.

I replaced my Qwilfish with it as a physical water and never looked back. It's been BRILLIANT. =D

Single-handedly took out Bruno, Karen and Lance in my Elite Four run.

yaya0

は真優勝
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2015
    My Feraligatr, both my best Pokémon and the one with the lamest nickname.

chezhead

Thirty characters is not enoug
    Years
    Akuzi, my Pidgiot is amazing. Its fly just owns, while it can heal with roost.
    Garry, the Garydos is awesome, its shiny red skin is pretty, and its Blizzard and Hydro Pump just PWN.
    Gold, my Ho Oh kills EVERYTHING.
    Killing, the Haunter sometimes has to sacrifice himself, but otherwise his ghost moves kill things, except normal types.
    Gusutra, the Groalith kills things with his fire
    Misutiti, the Dratini, is still in training, yet still amazing with the thunder and dragon rage.

Back