• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Let's Talk Animation

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Disney, Pixar, DreamWorks, and Studio Ghibli are the big studios (at least here in the US, if you're from somewhere else that has other studios, mention them!) that bring us animated films.

Do you have a favorite studio? If yes, which one and why?
    What makes an animated film a "good" film to you?
    Do you prefer animated films over live-action or non-animated ones?
    What are your favorite animated movies? You can break them up by studio too.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Some of the best films I have seen have been animated! It's so hard to choose which studio is my favorite, but if I had to pick my favorite would be Pixar. You can't have Monster Inc. and Toy Story and not be on the top! Also, with films like Finding Nemo and The Incredibles they seal the deal. I really like all four studios though!

I believe what makes any movie good, is what makes an animated movie good! A good story, if it can make me laugh and if the animation effects are really good then I will enjoy the film 9/10. One of my neighbors loves animated films (they are his favorite) so I watch a lot with him. However, I think I prefer live action films over animated. They both captivate my attention fi they're made well but I feel like live-action films do that more.

Hm, now my favorites!

Pixar- Monsters University
    Disney- Aladdin
    Studio Ghibli- Howl's Moving Castle
    DreamWorks- Shrek 2 or Antz

Back