• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Letters to Alola!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • Letters to Alola!

Aloha, my friends! Are you new here? If so, welcome! I assume you want to deliver a letter to someone? Our letters deliver to the Alola region!

All you have to do is write a letter to a character from the Pokemon Sun and Moon games, and we'll deliver it to them!

Your task

The purpose of this event is to write a fun little letter to a character you really like from the games listed above and post it here.

Example:

"Dear Professor Kukui,

You're absolutely wonderful as a professor, and as a man in general. You're charismatic, kind, and goes the extra mile to make sure trainers are happy. You're my favourite professor of all time!

From Dragon."

It can be any character at all as long as it's from those games!

Send in your letters!

Once you've posted your letter here, you'll get a response back from the person you wrote to! We look forward to receiving your letters!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Dear Prof. Kukui,

Thanks for being one of the most uplifting and excitable professors that I've met so far! It made my journey through the Alola region much more exciting knowing that you were always upbeat and by my side.

Dear colours,

Letters to Alola!

Woo! Thanks for the props! Really does pump me up seeing new trainers and the kind of strength they have with their Pokémon! Really, I should thank you for being so awesome during the journey, yeah!

- From your pal, Professor Kukui

"Dear Mom,

Why did we move here again?

From Yoshi."

Dear Shixyo,

Letters to Alola!

Because this place is fantastic! Don't you like it here?

- Mother

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • Dear Mallow,

You were such a breath of fresh air after Kiawe and Lana's trials. It was pretty fun making a meal with you alongside the other two captains. Though your vocabulary wasn't what i expected, it provided one of the funniest moments of the game. Lastly, that Lurantis of yours is quite the tough cookie! Couldn't tell you how many times it took me before I finally beat him. You trained it well.

All the best

User19sq

Get out.

Sincerely,
    Taro Tanaka, on behalf of the Route 8 Motel Staff

Back