• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Letters to Unova

mjb8910

mjb8910
    Years
    Dear Hugh

I think you are an amazing big brother to stop at no cost at getting back your sister's Purrloin. You are a born leader and it was a pleasure training against you. All the best!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    This is going to sound super dorky but hey this looks like fun. Here goes...

Dear Professor Juniper,

I think you're a great role model for girls and women who want to be Pokemon Professors like you. Hey let's face it, you're the only FEMALE professor to exist so far. You even helped Bianca go toward a similar dream if I remember the 5th gen games correctly. I only played Pokemon White, but I plan to buy Black 2 or White 2 soon to replay your region. Definitely looking forward to it.

Do you have a favorite Pokemon overall? Also, who's your favorite 5th gen starter between Snivy, Tepig, and Oshawott?

Keep up the awesome work.

Sincerly,
    RedBalloon

Letters to Unova

Hello, RedBalloon!

My, my, thank you for the kind words! Bianca had the determination and the drive to make her own dreams come true though, so all I did was give her the gentle push that she needed. It's always a pleasure meeting such enthusiastic youths; the world of Pokémon is looking bright, wouldn't you say?

As for my favourite Pokémon, I'm not sure if I really have one! But, my partner Minccino has been with me since day one, so if anything, I suppose she's my favourite Pokémon to be around! But I definitely can't choose between Tepig, Snivy, or Oshawott. Those three are quite interesting Pokémon, and I hope future trainers thinks so too!

~ Sincerely,

Professor Juniper

Dear Hugh

I think you are an amazing big brother to stop at no cost at getting back your sister's Purrloin. You are a born leader and it was a pleasure training against you. All the best!

Letters to Unova

To mjb,

Thanks. Keep up the good work yourself, and we'll battle again someday, yeah?

- Hugh

NoMoreStars

Trying
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Idk if this thread is still going on but anyway...

Dear N,

Hey. You. Yeah, you! Listen I just wanted to tell you that you're great. You're a good guy and I don't think a lot of people see that. I relate a lot too you considering I'm a bit of an idealist by nature as well and I only want to do good but well, I just don't get the world that I live in and it scares me everyday that I have to live in it heheh. You can probably empathize too right? Anyways, er... I also wanted to say that you're so much more than a puppet alright? You're a unique individual with a good heart and a lot to offer to the world. Wow... When did I get so mushy?

Anyways, hope you and that trainer you were looking for become good friends. Chin up! I'm rooting for ya!

~NoMoreStars

Back