• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Level 4 Staravia?

red fraction

solitude is your only friend
Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2009
    One day I was walking in the Eterna Forest and I came across a Beautifly. 1% chance.
    i caught it and its new job is to sit in my team and look pretty :3
    i think it was level 12 when i caught it

Years
  • Haha I recently started replaying Platinum and after beating Roark, I decided to explore a litte bit in Oreburgh gate and i was just about to leave when I encountered a Golbat that was at lvl 10! I was really surprised and excited so i caught it and told my friend and he told me had caught a lvl 4 Staravia when he first played Diamond.

So im wondering, has this happened to any of you?

BTW, am now the proud owner of a level 22 Crobat xD

Must be some sort of glitch possibly? LOL

xxChazxx

It's Been a While
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    One day I was walking in the Eterna Forest and I came across a Beautifly. 1% chance.
    i caught it and its new job is to sit in my team and look pretty :3
    i think it was level 12 when i caught it

Oh man, you are so lucky!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I haven't ran into this kind of predicament, however, my first file on Sapphire, I chose Torchic and Brendan's Mudkip had Water Gun on level 5. Later on, my Pelipper was allowed to learn Dive. I just think my game was messed up, though.

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    Yeah, I caught the Golbat at LV 10. I've had this happen to me with the Staravia and Bibarel at LV 4 at Lake Verity with the Pokeradar, but chaining them is hard IMO.

Leader Soulja Boy

Batesville Gym Leader
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 16, 2011
    I don't know about the Starvia but there's level 10 Golbat in the basement of Oreburg Gate

xxChazxx

It's Been a While
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    Just earlier this morning, I ran into a Lv. 10 Golbat also. And after that, I ran into a Lv. 14 Dustox in Eterna Forrest along with a few Beautiflies. I have never seen Lv. 4 Staravia though...

Back