• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Leveling up!

Goldenhammerhead

Super Smash Bros Brawl FTW!
Years
  • I have a lv 24 blissey I need to get to 50. I have the exp share and lv 100s,70s, etc. I dont have a lucky egg and im not getting one. Where is the best place to train? The poke legue I was thinking. BTW it has pkrs.

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
  • It depends, if you are EV training, you would have to find specific location, if you just want to level up, Elite Four+EXP Share is the most obvious choice.

EmpoleMew

Lunatic Lunar Rabbit
    Years
  • Good bunch of Rare Candies can help too ;)

Rare Candies is not a good choice. Although we are talking about Blissey here, Rare Candy makes the stat growth of a Pokemon go up at a halved rate. So since Blissy needs its Special Defense, (since its a special wall) Rare Candies is a bad choice. When using Rare Candies, just keep in mind:

"My Pokemon could be twice as strong without this"

Back