• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] LF 2 charmanders

Days
    • Seen Feb 13, 2024
    Hi all,

I was directed here to see if anyone has 2 extra charmanders they could spare. I'm 6 year old son just started playing Pokemon Scarlet and his favor is Charzard. I was able to get a second switch to play with him.
    Thank you in advance.

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • That would be great ty, let me know when your available

Not sure if you still need these or if you saw my last couple of posts before I deleted them, but your Charmanders are ready. I'll be around for the next hour or so today, but if you don't happen to see this in time, just know that they are ready, and if you see me online just let me know you're here as well and I'll trade them over to you. (y)
    (please allow a few minutes to go by in the event I'm on another tab and don't see you right away)

Back