• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF 6IV breeding ditto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zal

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 24, 2015
    Im looking for a ditto with 6 IVs if anyone has one. I have alot of things for trade, such as shinies or event legends including Hoopa. You can message me or reply here but Im more likely to see a message sooner. If anyone can help me out itd be greatly appreciated. ;~; Thank you.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Im looking for a ditto with 6 IVs if anyone has one. I have alot of things for trade, such as shinies or event legends including Hoopa. You can message me or reply here but Im more likely to see a message sooner. If anyone can help me out itd be greatly appreciated. ;~; Thank you.

Hello. I can give you a 6IV Ditto, but I'll be available for trade later in around 3 hours from now. Will you be available by then?

Zal

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 24, 2015
    Hello. I can give you a 6IV Ditto, but I'll be available for trade later in around 3 hours from now. Will you be available by then?

Thank you! It is currently 3:04 AM in my time zone, but Im nowhere near tired. I should be up at that time, and ill keep stopping by until then but if not, I apologize. But I should still be up! Message me whenever youre ready and we can figure out what Ill give ya in return. ^.^

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Thank you! It is currently 3:04 AM in my time zone, but Im nowhere near tired. I should be up at that time, and ill keep stopping by until then but if not, I apologize. But I should still be up! Message me whenever youre ready and we can figure out what Ill give ya in return. ^.^

I'm on now and I'm adding your FC now. Add my FC as well~
    Also, just trade me any thrash 'mon since I ain't really looking for anything specific. :3

Zal

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 24, 2015
    I'm on now and I'm adding your FC now. Add my FC as well~
    Also, just trade me any thrash 'mon since I ain't really looking for anything specific. :3

I ended up falling asleep an hour before >~< Sorry about that. Hopefully youre still on, Ill still add you right now as well :3

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I ended up falling asleep an hour before >~< Sorry about that. Hopefully youre still on, Ill still add you right now as well :3

Heheh, yeah, I figured you fell asleep. :P
    Anyway, I'll probably be available for trade later in around 3 hours from the time of this post of mine.

Zal

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 24, 2015
    Heheh, yeah, I figured you fell asleep. :P
    Anyway, I'll probably be available for trade later in around 3 hours from the time of this post of mine.

Okay wonderful, in that case Ill definitely be up this time! Haha. .-.

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Okay wonderful, in that case Ill definitely be up this time! Haha. .-.

I'm at work atm though and will be available for trade later during my lunch break, which is an hour from now. :3

Zal

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 24, 2015
    I'm at work atm though and will be available for trade later during my lunch break, which is an hour from now. :3
    Okay its getting closish to around that time so Ill just have Pokemon on with my DS open and ready to go whenever you are. ^.^

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Okay its getting closish to around that time so Ill just have Pokemon on with my DS open and ready to go whenever you are. ^.^

I'm fixing my 3DS connection with our office wifi. Kinda having problems at the moment, and I only have 30 minutes left in my lunch break, so if I can't get this to work, we're gonna have to trade later when I get home. :/

edit: nope, I can't go online on my OR game for some reason... Zzz...
    I'll be home later in around 8 hours from this post of mine. So yeah, we can trade by that time if you're available. :/

Last edited:

Zal

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 24, 2015
    I'm fixing my 3DS connection with our office wifi. Kinda having problems at the moment, and I only have 30 minutes left in my lunch break, so if I can't get this to work, we're gonna have to trade later when I get home. :/

edit: nope, I can't go online on my OR game for some reason... Zzz...
    I'll be home later in around 8 hours from this post of mine. So yeah, we can trade by that time if you're available. :/

Okay thats completely fine. I cant really be sure if Ill be awake at that time, but what I can do is Ill come back and edit this post with a pokemon that ive deposited to the gts for a ditto and you can just trade me that way and we can hope I dont get sniped, haha. If you could tell me the dittos level that would make it a bit easier too.

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Okay thats completely fine. I cant really be sure if Ill be awake at that time, but what I can do is Ill come back and edit this post with a pokemon that ive deposited to the gts for a ditto and you can just trade me that way and we can hope I dont get sniped, haha. If you could tell me the dittos level that would make it a bit easier too.

The GTS sounds like a good idea in case we can't catch each other online later. The Ditto is level 61. :3 If we're going to do the GTS method, then just let me know what 'mon you deposited, its gender, level and put a unique message so I can find it a lot quicker. :3

Zal

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 24, 2015
    The GTS sounds like a good idea in case we can't catch each other online later. The Ditto is level 61. :3 If we're going to do the GTS method, then just let me know what 'mon you deposited, its gender, level and put a unique message so I can find it a lot quicker. :3

Okay, I deposited a Level 8 female Skitty for a lvl 61 Ditto. My IGN is Vesta and the tagline says "Its Zal from PC!" Im going to sleep now, so hopefully it doesnt get sniped, haha.

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Okay, I deposited a Level 8 female Skitty for a lvl 61 Ditto. My IGN is Vesta and the tagline says "Its Zal from PC!" Im going to sleep now, so hopefully it doesnt get sniped, haha.

I got it! Enjoy the Ditto. :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back