• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: A cool set of pokes to play early with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2017
    Hello everyone,

So I recently decided to do a play through of my old Pokémon Black version as a means to kill time when not working on assignments during spring break. Wanted to know if anyone could help me with a few cool pokes to use that are not normally available through regular catching. I haven't really played Pokémon in some time, is Pokémon Black able to trade via Wi-Fi? If so here are some pokes I would like to have if anyone is willing to trade them for throw away pokes...Darumaka is the only Pokémon in which I would really like to have a specific ability I mention but the rest I doesn't really matter one way or another. If you guys can attach any nice items such as evolutionary stones for future pokemon I catch that would be nice...thanks to those willing to help :)

1. Darumaka with Zen Mode hidden ability

2. Kadabra with Synchronize (want an Alakazam so it should evolve via trade)

3. Onix with Metal Coat with any ability (so that it evolves into Steelix)

4. Eevee

5. Munchlax

6. Bulbasaur with Chlorophyl

Years
    I'm sorry to inform you, but Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection (Which was what Pokemon Black used), was shut down in 2014. :(

Only 3ds Pokemon games can go online at the moment.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back