• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF a five/six IV ditto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2017
    Title says it all really, I am looking for a five/six IV ditto to help make my perfect team. If there is anything in particular you want to trade for it just give me a shout. I also have a few shinies if that is of interest. Thanks in advance

Years
  • Title says it all really, I am looking for a five/six IV ditto to help make my perfect team. If there is anything in particular you want to trade for it just give me a shout. I also have a few shinies if that is of interest. Thanks in advance

i want to know if u have competitive mons or say me your shinies

Mikazuki

"Someday, I will..."
    Years
  • Forgot my five IV stuffel as well sorry but no worries

When bank comes out in January I got you. This forum used to be about helping others do better. By increasing the amount of people who CAN breed competitive pokemon, you'll increase the pool of people you can trade with. I have a ton of good IV Dittos I collected in gen 6. Ran a good shop back then. Don't really care to reopen for gen 7 at the moment.

Years
  • When bank comes out in January I got you. This forum used to be about helping others do better. By increasing the amount of people who CAN breed competitive pokemon, you'll increase the pool of people you can trade with. I have a ton of good IV Dittos I collected in gen 6. Ran a good shop back then. Don't really care to reopen for gen 7 at the moment.

just to let you know , pokebank will not exit in january

Years
  • Do you have inside information the rest of us dont? Or you just being salty that you Ditto will be as commonas Route 2 trash mons? I'd have to sayou that I'm betting on the latter.

Man have anyone ever saied ya that u'r salty?
    Btw at the moment u have information that the pokebank exit in january for SuMo?

Mikazuki

"Someday, I will..."
    Years
  • Man have anyone ever saied ya that u'r salty?
    Btw at the moment u have information that the pokebank exit in january for SuMo?

Yeah as a matter of fact. It says it on the main SuMo page as well ass the pokemon bank page. lol I'm salty? what are you like 6 or 7? Enjoy your ditto while it lasts.✌

SirBoglor

[b][I][FONT=Satisfy]It's over, isn't it?[/FONT][/I
    Years
  • Sorry man, haven't been fortunate enough to find one with five or six IVs yet. But I can get you a few 4IV ones if you'd like.

When bank comes out in January I got you. This forum used to be about helping others do better. By increasing the amount of people who CAN breed competitive pokemon, you'll increase the pool of people you can trade with. I have a ton of good IV Dittos I collected in gen 6. Ran a good shop back then. Don't really care to reopen for gen 7 at the moment.

This is very kind of you. If you don't mind, I'd like to snag one or two myself you have any left over when the update comes. Only if it's not too much trouble, though!

just to let you know , pokebank will not exit in january

Sorry, you're wrong here. It is stated that the update is anticipated for January 2017 (they added a bit of fine print stating that January is the expected date, but if crap hits the fan it could be later.) But there have been absolutely 0 statements regarding a delay in this. So you're either misinformed, a Game Freak employee, or lying yourself for some lame reason.

The toxicity makes no sense either. But hey each person is their own, no matter how little sense they make.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back