• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] LF Alolan Sandslash w/ Slush Rush

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I honestly don't have much in terms of Pokemon to trade since I just beat the game, but I could trade a Snow Warning Ninetales, or I can go fetch a different exclusive. I need an Alolan Sandslash with Slush Rush since I don't have Moon.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2020
    I honestly don't have much in terms of Pokemon to trade since I just beat the game, but I could trade a Snow Warning Ninetales, or I can go fetch a different exclusive. I need an Alolan Sandslash with Slush Rush since I don't have Moon.

If you could wait for little while, I could hunt it down for you

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2020
    I honestly don't have much in terms of Pokemon to trade since I just beat the game, but I could trade a Snow Warning Ninetales, or I can go fetch a different exclusive. I need an Alolan Sandslash with Slush Rush since I don't have Moon.

I've got the slush rush sandshrew that you want. Add me on discord and we can arrange a time to trade. BrianChocolate#5415

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back