• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] LF: Apricorn Ball Miltanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fannie

Don't let my milk go lumpy
Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 31, 2016
    Especially Love Ball. I'm not particular about IVs, abilty or nature.

I haven't been playing long enough to offer much other than dex fillers and a few HA Pokemon.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2017
    I don't have any right now, but I should have no trouble getting one for you a little later if you still need it by then.
    P.S. It's against the forum rules to offer anything but in-game stuff when trading.

Fannie

Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 31, 2016
    I don't have any right now, but I should have no trouble getting one for you a little later if you still need it by then.
    P.S. It's against the forum rules to offer anything but in-game stuff when trading.

Whoopsies, I'll remove that then. Thanks for telling me. That would be awesome! Is there anything you need I might be able to get?

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2017
    Whoopsies, I'll remove that then. Thanks for telling me. That would be awesome! Is there anything you need I might be able to get?
    I'm always needing stuff like Rare Candies or PP ups, but otherwise no, I'm not looking for anything right now. I'll let you know when I have the Miltank :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2017
    M'kay, can-do :D
    I've caught several Miltank, each in one of the Apricorn balls. (Fast Ball, Friend Ball, Heavy Ball, Level Ball, Love Ball, Lure Ball, and Moon Ball.)

I just need to transfer them, and then I'll be able to trade.

Fannie

Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 31, 2016
    I've caught several Miltank, each in one of the Apricorn balls. (Fast Ball, Friend Ball, Heavy Ball, Level Ball, Love Ball, Lure Ball, and Moon Ball.)

I just need to transfer them, and then I'll be able to trade.

Thank you :D

Sayuri

人生忘れられた
    Years
  • Might be a bit late, but I have a shiny Heavy Ball Miltank with 6 IVs, Impish Nature, and Sap Sipper ability (questionable legitimacy and ridiculous NN: Big Mama) if you'd like it.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Might be a bit late, but I have a shiny Heavy Ball Miltank with 6 IVs, Impish Nature, and Sap Sipper ability (questionable legitimacy and ridiculous NN: Big Mama) if you'd like it.

Remember that Apricorn Balls are only usable to catch Pokémon in HeartGold and SoulSilver, and remember that those games do not have Hidden Abilities, so a Heavy Ball Sap Sipper Miltank is a hack. :/

Fannie

Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 31, 2016
    Might be a bit late, but I have a shiny Heavy Ball Miltank with 6 IVs, Impish Nature, and Sap Sipper ability (questionable legitimacy and ridiculous NN: Big Mama) if you'd like it.

It's a shame it's not legit because that's a sexy nickname and very me. Thank you though!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back