• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] LF: Ash-Greninja

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2018
    Hi! I really love Greninja, and sadly only got my 7th get games after Ash Greninja was given out, so I was wondering if anyone had one. It doesn't matter the nature or if it's competitive. I recently completed my Ultra Sun pokedex, and also have a lot of Own Tempo Rockruffs and Dusk Lycanrocks. I also have 2 shiny Zygarde codes, and some of the Raikou/Entei and the Xerneus/Yveltal codes, if you are interested. I also have a shiny Medicham, Gumshoos, and Pikipeck.

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica
    Years
  • Hi! I really love Greninja, and sadly only got my 7th get games after Ash Greninja was given out, so I was wondering if anyone had one. It doesn't matter the nature or if it's competitive. I recently completed my Ultra Sun pokedex, and also have a lot of Own Tempo Rockruffs and Dusk Lycanrocks. I also have 2 shiny Zygarde codes, and some of the Raikou/Entei and the Xerneus/Yveltal codes, if you are interested. I also have a shiny Medicham, Gumshoos, and Pikipeck.
    Ash greninja should still be being given out as if you got the demo and had a copy of S/M You could transfer greninja to one of the games. You should still be able to get him on your own. If not I do have one.

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2018
    I do not have the demo, but if you are willing to trade yours, what would you want?

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2018
    I have Own Tempo Rockruffs and 2018 Legendary Pokemon codes. I have Entei/Raikou, Xerneus/Yveltal, and Shiny Zygarde codes, all unused.

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica
    Years
  • Gaah just take mine. I would appreciate it you could get me a shiny ralts, but is not neccisarry

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2018
    I can try to get a shiny ralts, but I don't know for sure. Is there anything else you would want?

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2024
    I have modest and timid ash greninja, untouched. I would like to trade it for one of your zugarde could if possible. I will trade with you if the other guy before me turn down your trade.

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2018
    Sure. I am in CST time, and can be on later in the week, so if you can pick a time, the would be great and then I check my schedule.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2024
    Sure. I am in CST time, and can be on later in the week, so if you can pick a time, the would be great and then I check my schedule.

Gmt +7 10am-11pm (mon, wed, fri), 2pm - 11pm(tue, thur) or I can trade now. So you want modest or timid?

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2018
    Modest would be good. Do you know when 2pm would be in CST time? I can't find GMT+7 anywhere.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2024
    Modest would be good. Do you know when 2pm would be in CST time? I can't find GMT+7 anywhere.

Ok, so you are 12 hrs behind me. I don't think that I can wait til 2 am to trade with u. What time of the day are you usually free to trade?

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2018
    Ok, so you are 12 hrs behind me. I don't think that I can wait til 2 am to trade with u. What time of the day are you usually free to trade?

9 pm is usual, if there is a certain time you are open for, then that would be okay, as long as it isn't too extreme. I could put up a fodder pokemon and ask for a Greninja on the GTS. If we wanted to make it more certain, then you could tell me the gender, and I could specify that.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2024
    9 pm is usual, if there is a certain time you are open for, then that would be okay, as long as it isn't too extreme. I could put up a fodder pokemon and ask for a Greninja on the GTS. If we wanted to make it more certain, then you could tell me the gender, and I could specify that.

Your 9 pm sounds ok too! I can do it on your friday night which is my sat morning. Im not sure about what u meant by the last two sentences tho.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back