• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] LF Beldum & Ditto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Currently playing aS, would love to get a beldum before post game. If anyone has one, don't have much to offer, just some basic stuff. Same goes for ditto. Would appreciate it greatly.

FC: 1865 - 2279 -5044

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Currently playing aS, would love to get a beldum before post game. If anyone has one, don't have much to offer, just some basic stuff. Same goes for ditto. Would appreciate it greatly.

FC: 1865 - 2279 -5044

I can give you a Ditto, but I wanna do it via GTS. So if you want one, I'm going to ask you to deposit a Poochyena in the GTS and ask for a level 91 or above Ditto, and put "Jagold" in the message.

Reply back if you've deposited one and I'll get it as soon as I can. :3

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    I can give you a beldum level 1
    That sounds great, I'm on now if you are. I'll add you FC and we can hopefully get things underway?

I can give you a Ditto, but I wanna do it via GTS. So if you want one, I'm going to ask you to deposit a Poochyena in the GTS and ask for a level 91 or above Ditto, and put "Jagold" in the message.

Reply back if you've deposited one and I'll get it as soon as I can. :3
    Hmmmm, only one problem hahhaha, I havent seen a ditto yet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back