• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[GEN VI] LF: Bird trio, cloud trio, creation trio, Celebi, Latias, Kyogre, Hoopa FT: Various other legendaries!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    I'm offering a Zygarde, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Cobalion, Virizion, Darkrai, Phione, shiny Yveltal, Manaphy, Mew, Xerneas, Mesprit, Arceus, Victini, Keldeo, Volcanion, Shaymin, Genesect, and a Meloetta!

Please note that these trades are not first come first serve! For convenience purposes, the more Pokemon I'm looking for you can offer, the more likely I'll choose your set, so offer away!

I also have some 4IV+ Tepigs, some with Tepig's HA Thick Fat (which becomes Emboar's Reckless), that I'm interested in trading/giving away in addition to the legendaries I'm offering.

More details on the pokemon I'm offering/looking for:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lOJlobzGZRAUBW6qpASH2zZ5ln6Zo45hHhSMqx1z2XQ/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited:
    Years
  • What are the natures of your zygarde, mew, and manaphy? And which events are they? XYZ and 20th?

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2016
    I have a Zapdos and an Articuno for Volcanion and Shaymin

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    What are the natures of your zygarde, mew, and manaphy? And which events are they? XYZ and 20th?

Oh shoot, I totally forgot! I updated the sheet to include all pokemon natures and what event they're from, if applicable.
    Zygarde's nature is Naughty, Manaphy's is also Naughty, and Mew's is Hasty. And yes, your guess at the events is correct, they're from the XYZ and 20th!

Years
  • Oh shoot, I totally forgot! I updated the sheet to include all pokemon natures and what event they're from, if applicable.
    Zygarde's nature is Naughty, Manaphy's is also Naughty, and Mew's is Hasty. And yes, your guess at the events is correct, they're from the XYZ and 20th!
    Don't need Hasty mew, but would take the zygarde and manaphy. Which 2 do you want for them?

Years
  • may i have arceus? and are these trades sun and moon or oras?

if sun and moon what do you want for arceus?

fc: 1950 - 8724 - 2361

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back