• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] LF Bold Celebi, Jolly Jirachi, and Moon Ball Ralts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
Years
  • Unfortunately I was not able to get a Bold Celebi from the latest event... And tonight neither a Jolly Jirachi. So I am looking for these two Pokemon please, from 6th Gen is preferable as well (IVs I'm a bit less fussy about unless it's 0 HP/Speed). I am also looking for a Ralts in a Moon Ball (IVs and nature don't matter) for a second shiny Gardevoir I'm planning to breed.

I can offer various things, such as any legendary Pokemon you want (or any Pokemon you want in general), some rare events (shiny Genesect, shiny Xerneas/Yveltal), a few shiny pokes I've received from WT, or if none of these suit you, I'll be happy to use ESVs to hatch you a shiny Pokemon of your choice (heck I'll even give it good IVs and nature). I also don't mind cloning your Pokemon so you don't lose anything.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2016
    I can get you the moon ball ralts and the Jolly Jirachi, though I won't be able to do it for at least another two hours. Until when will you be online, or what is your schedule if ever you've left by the time I get back? I'm in the Philippines btw, which is exactly 12 hours ahead of EST. =]

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • I can get you the moon ball ralts and the Jolly Jirachi, though I won't be able to do it for at least another two hours. Until when will you be online, or what is your schedule if ever you've left by the time I get back? I'm in the Philippines btw, which is exactly 12 hours ahead of EST. =]
    Thank you! I'm going to be unavailable for a few hours now, but can trade for the rest of the day. I'm only an hour and a half behind you I believe. What would you like in return?

i have a bold celebi that you can have =]
    Thanks! What would you like in return?

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2016
    Thank you! I'm going to be unavailable for a few hours now, but can trade for the rest of the day. I'm only an hour and a half behind you I believe. What would you like in return?

Thanks! What would you like in return?

is it ok if you can trade the genesect for it?
    FC: 0662-6540-3746

mariomaniac432

Shuckle Master
    Years
  • I have two Celebi events I have yet to pick up that I can soft reset for nature/IVs, as well as 3 Jirachi events I can soft reset for. I'm looking for Diancie. Timid with good IVs in HP, Sp Atk, and Spd are preferable, but if you don't have one I'll take any Diancie, I just need it for my Pokedex.

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • I have two Celebi events I have yet to pick up that I can soft reset for nature/IVs, as well as 3 Jirachi events I can soft reset for. I'm looking for Diancie. Timid with good IVs in HP, Sp Atk, and Spd are preferable, but if you don't have one I'll take any Diancie, I just need it for my Pokedex.

If you're referring to the 20th Anniversary Celebi, I believe the time to pick that up ended last month on the 24th...
    I don't have a Timid Diance, but I can trade you a Diancie if you need it for Dex either way.

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2016
    If you're referring to the 20th Anniversary Celebi, I believe the time to pick that up ended last month on the 24th...
    I don't have a Timid Diance, but I can trade you a Diancie if you need it for Dex either way.

The time to claim it from the home screen ended on the 24th. But it can sit waiting to be picked up at the lady in the Pokemon Center until the end of time which means you can soft reset as much as you want before you officially claim it in to your game.

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • The time to claim it from the home screen ended on the 24th. But it can sit waiting to be picked up at the lady in the Pokemon Center until the end of time which means you can soft reset as much as you want before you officially claim it in to your game.

My bad, wish I knew I could do that :/

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • Yeah, I downloaded the wonder cards but I haven't picked them up from the girl in the PokeCenter yet, so I can still soft reset.

Can I have a Bold Celebi with mainly Def and Speed IVs? (bonus points if you can get HP and/or Special Attack as well)

By the way, it turns out I do have a Timid Diancie. Thought I had one before, but I couldn't find it. Today as I was checking my shiny boxes, I realised I had a Diancie in there with a Timid nature (shiny from the event XD). It's IVs are 31/14-15/22-23/31/24-25/31 (max HP, Sp. Attack. and Speed).

mariomaniac432

Shuckle Master
    Years
  • Is it the Japanese event? I'm pretty sure all other Diancie events are shiny locked so I just want to make sure before I say yes. Either way I'll get to work on that Celebi right away!

Edit: I just got one with 31/x/31/31/9/31. Other than its Sp Def, it's really good. Let me know if you want it or if you want me to try for another one!

Last edited:

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • Is it the Japanese event? I'm pretty sure all other Diancie events are shiny locked so I just want to make sure before I say yes. Either way I'll get to work on that Celebi right away!

Edit: I just got one with 31/x/31/31/9/31. Other than its Sp Def, it's really good. Let me know if you want it or if you want me to try for another one!

Yep, the Diancie is the from the Japanese event.
    That Celebi is perfect! I'll be happy to take it off your hands. Would you like it to be cloned?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back