• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF event latios, HA Amura and Tyrunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hey I'm looking for the recent event latios and lugia from Japan as well as the new shiny rayquaza event that just started :p

In addition if anyone has a snow warning amura or sturdy tyrunt I'm in need of those as well! :p

Check my shop for what I have available :)

Also if anyone would be willing to breed me, or has a HA feraligatr and typhlosion with egg moves, I'll offer any two pokes for it :)

so far I've managed to get mostly everything I'm looking for so I figured I'd add to this :p
    I have a completed shiny Dex but if anyone has the alternate forms of these shinies it'd be great. nature iv etc don't matter just that they're shiny :p

shellos (blue one, I think it's east sea)
    litleo or pyroar female
    frillish female
    male combee
    unown every letter except F and the punctuation
    wormadam trash and sand, or just a female burmy
    basculin (I'm not sure if I need the red or blue stripe, I'll update when I find out)
    vivillon most patterns

Last edited:
    Years
  • When you say HA feraligatr and typhlosion do you mean battle ready? Because I have a 5IV (missing speed) Adamant and Jolly totodile with 4 egg moves and I think I might have a typhlosion or evolution that might work for you.

Edit: I should also have a battle ready HA feraligatr as well, but I am not sure about nature and moves. I would have to check if you want this one instead.

Years
  • When you say HA feraligatr and typhlosion do you mean battle ready? Because I have a 5IV (missing speed) Adamant and Jolly totodile with 4 egg moves and I think I might have a typhlosion or evolution that might work for you.

Edit: I should also have a battle ready HA feraligatr as well, but I am not sure about nature and moves. I would have to check if you want this one instead.

Hey man! It's been too long!
    But I'm more or less just looking for an HA feraligatr(or one of its evolutions) with a jolly or adamant nature and ideally a 31/31/31/x/31/31 spread . I'm not sure what loves of its normal set are egg moves, but any egg moves are cool :p
    Basically the same deal with the typhlosion only timid or modest, with 31 in sp attack instead of attack
    So if you have something similar or would want to breed that it'd be great! :) I'll give you 3 pokes for each if you're inclined for all the help you provided me with in the past too :)

Years
  • Hey man! It's been too long!
    But I'm more or less just looking for an HA feraligatr(or one of its evolutions) with a jolly or adamant nature and ideally a 31/31/31/x/31/31 spread . I'm not sure what loves of its normal set are egg moves, but any egg moves are cool :p
    Basically the same deal with the typhlosion only timid or modest, with 31 in sp attack instead of attack
    So if you have something similar or would want to breed that it'd be great! :) I'll give you 3 pokes for each if you're inclined for all the help you provided me with in the past too :)
    It sure has been!
    Well I have both Adamant and Jolly HA Feraligatrs that have been EV trained and with 31/31/31/x/31/31 with the egg moves d-dance, ice punch, crunch, aqua jet (One has it, the other I think is releanerable). Adamant one is shiny. Just let me know which one you want or if you want both.

I needed a new breeding project, so I have no problem breeding you a HA typhlosion with some egg moves. I can start tomorrow on it and hopefully have it by tomorrow night.

Years
  • It sure has been!
    Well I have both Adamant and Jolly HA Feraligatrs that have been EV trained and with 31/31/31/x/31/31 with the egg moves d-dance, ice punch, crunch, aqua jet (One has it, the other I think is releanerable). Adamant one is shiny. Just let me know which one you want or if you want both.

I needed a new breeding project, so I have no problem breeding you a HA typhlosion with some egg moves. I can start tomorrow on it and hopefully have it by tomorrow night.

I'll take both feraligatrs then if you don't mind :) and sounds good! I work until around 9:30 pm tomorrow so I should be on for 10, if that works for you?

Years
  • I'll take both feraligatrs then if you don't mind :) and sounds good! I work until around 9:30 pm tomorrow so I should be on for 10, if that works for you?
    Fine with me. I'll be around then but I might be able to trade till a couple minutes after 10. I'll also take a look at your shop and let you know what interests me. I am currently working on the cyndaquil and its being a pain so hopefully I have him ready for later and it'll only have 2 egg moves.

Years
  • Fine with me. I'll be around then but I might be able to trade till a couple minutes after 10. I'll also take a look at your shop and let you know what interests me. I am currently working on the cyndaquil and its being a pain so hopefully I have him ready for later and it'll only have 2 egg moves.

That's probably better anyways :p
    And alright, 2 moves is still fine :) will you need me to clone any pokes for you?

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2015
    Hey man! If you're still in need of the Shiny event rayquaza I'm looking for arcerus, darkrai, genesect, or hoopa. The lower the lvl the better for me. Let me know!

Years
  • Hey man! If you're still in need of the Shiny event rayquaza I'm looking for arcerus, darkrai, genesect, or hoopa. The lower the lvl the better for me. Let me know!

I just got a hold of 4 earlier today as it happens to be haha :p (the event got released in my area so I got one from each version and two from a planed trade)
    But I do have all the poles you are looking for! If you'd like pm me with more offers and we'll work something out :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2015
    Hey I'm looking for the recent event latios and lugia from Japan as well as the new shiny rayquaza event that just started :p

In addition if anyone has a snow warning amura or sturdy tyrunt I'm in need of those as well! :p

Check my shop for what I have available :)

Also if anyone would be willing to breed me, or has a HA feraligatr and typhlosion with egg moves, I'll offer any two pokes for it :)

Hi there! I'm new on this forum but I'm pretty active on other sites. I have an event 7-11 Lugia from Japan that you're looking for. Would you possibly trade a shiny BR poke for it? :)
    I'm interested in your Altaria, Alakazam, and Hitmonchan. Could I also get their movesets?

Years
  • Hi there! I'm new on this forum but I'm pretty active on other sites. I have an event 7-11 Lugia from Japan that you're looking for. Would you possibly trade a shiny BR poke for it? :)
    I'm interested in your Altaria, Alakazam, and Hitmonchan. Could I also get their movesets?
    Welcome to the community!
    And alright, the hitmonchan doesn't have a battle ready move set, but what it has would include any egg moves
    Altaria: dragon pulse, roost, hyper voice, fire blast
    Alakazam: psyshock, shadow ball, dazzling gleam, focus blast
    Hitmonchan ; helping hand, fake out, foresight, feint
    If you want me to teach anything a tutor move that's fine! Just let me know!

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2015
    Welcome to the community!
    And alright, the hitmonchan doesn't have a battle ready move set, but what it has would include any egg moves
    Altaria: dragon pulse, roost, hyper voice, fire blast
    Alakazam: psyshock, shadow ball, dazzling gleam, focus blast
    Hitmonchan ; helping hand, fake out, foresight, feint
    If you want me to teach anything a tutor move that's fine! Just let me know!

Hmm I'll take that shiny Shaymin that you have if it's cool :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back