• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: Event Pokéball and Fancy Vivillon, FT: Sandstorm, Events, Shiny Arbok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2016
    Currently looking for the Pokéball and Fancy-Vivillon

I've got Eventpokémon such as Victini, Manaphy, Event Meowth and Mew up for trade.
    As soon as they can be downloaded, there will also be spare Genesect, Keldeo and Meleotta.

Also regular Regice, Registeel, Regirock, Heatran, Kobalium, Viridium and of course lots of non-legendary Pokémon, if you need one for your dex. :)
    As for Vivillon, I can breed some with continental pattern and also get sandstorm pattern + a shiny Arbok.

FC: 5215 3178 7511
    IGN: Robin

That's it, happy trading!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2016
    That sounds great! I just need it for the dex, therefore I don't care, which one you want to offer. :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2016
    Hey i am interested in your mew! I have an even Melloetta if you are interested. Just wondering but is the mew nicknamed?

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2016
    Sorry for the late answer. :)

The Mew isn't nicknamed so far.
    I'm not interested in Melloetta but do you happen to have a spare Arceus?
    If not, we may figure something else out. :)

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    Currently looking for an Arceus for my living dex. :)

Also the following Vivillon patterns:
    Icy Snow and Monsoon (my favourites), Jungle, Ocean, Savanna, Sandstorm, Sun, Tundra, Pokéball and Fancy

Also appreciated: Magmortar, Dusknoir, Rhyperior and Chandelure

I've got Eventpokémon such as Victini, Darkrai, Manaphy, Event Meowth and Mew up for trade.
    As soon as they can be downloaded, there will also be spare Genesect, Keldeo and Meleotta.

Also regular Regice, Registeel, Regirock, Latios, Heatran, Kobalium, Viridium and Zygarde and of course lots of non-legendary Pokémon, if you need one for your dex. :)
    As for Vivillon, I can breed some with continental pattern.

How about I get you Magmortar, Dusknoir, Rhyperior and Chandelure in exchange for Mew?
    If you give me some time I can get these for you.

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2016
    @m_asad194: Sounds good to me, but I'd like to wait for PatataStorm's answer/offer first, since I've only got one Mew left.

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    @m_asad194: Sounds good to me, but I'd like to wait for PatataStorm's answer/offer first, since I've only got one Mew left.

I can trade the promised pokemon for Darkrai and Latios

All of them are evolved and ready for trading.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2016
    That sounds really great, I added you and am online. :D

Last edited:

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    Currently looking for an Arceus for my living dex. :)

Also the Pokéball and Fancy-Vivillon

Also appreciated: Porygon2, Porygon-Z

I've got Eventpokémon such as Victini, Manaphy, Event Meowth and Mew up for trade.

Also regular Regice, Registeel, Regirock, Heatran, Kobalium, Viridium and of course lots of non-legendary Pokémon, if you need one for your dex. :)
    As for Vivillon, I can breed some with continental pattern and also get sandstorm pattern + a shiny Arbok.

I can get you porygon2 and porygonz in exchange for Manaphy and Victini.. what say?

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2016
    No thanks, I actually mangaged to get them just now. :)

Also two event legendaries seem a bit much to me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back