• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] LF Events & Balltism Shinies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2023
    Hello everybody!

After almost a 1 year hiatus I'm back on pokemon and trading!

I'm LF Missing Gen 7 Events and a few Gen 6. Also LF shiny Celebi/Deoxys/Manaphy/Shaymin/Darkrai with OTs & TID's I don't have!
    As a new proejct I'm also collecting Safari, Sport & Dream Ball shines!

A comprehensive list with details of what exactly I am LF can be found in my tradeshop.

I'm also accepting Gen 5 & 6 Events that are not listed in my FT pages.

Needless to say that I'm not LF anything that I already have, so please check my shop thoroughly before offering something!

All pokemon in my tradeshop are FT; and pelase the read the INTRO page carefully before proceeding to the LF & FT lists!

My shop: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...uPWJZXVnjXg02vIBHj-kAGsMVRdUN5bnvDMi/pubhtml#

Thank you, and I await for offers!

Malasada

Last edited by a moderator:

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • Welcome back to Pokemon! Glad to see you again here on Trade Corner.

Just a friendly reminder to all parties involved, shiny Mew cannot be traded on PokeCommunity as the chance that it's not hacked is pretty much non-existent. All shiny Celebi must be hack checked by an official Hack Checker via PKHeX before they can be offered or traded. Please keep these rules in mind when making or requesting offers.

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2023
    Hey Firebolt,

Thanks for the reminder! Even though all my Shiny Mew & Celebi have RNG proof with them, I will keep that in mind and refrain from trading those here!

Malasada

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back